Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?

Start from the beginning

"Miss bustier, I know you already meet Ysa Dupain-Cheng, One of your student, Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister.She's the new transfer student and she will be in your care from now on." Mr.Damocles introduced the two and the teacher just waved at her new student, star-strucked.

"Nice to meet you,Miss Bustier. I'm in your care now." Ysa said while smiling charmingly at her new teacher.

Allison bid goodbye to Ysa because she still had to go to her job. as they part ways, Miss Bustier is busy explaining the rules of the school to Ysa.

"We had some clubs here if you're interested Ms.Dupain-Cheng, Art Club,Dance Club,Theater club,Fencing Club,Swimming Club, Athlete's Club,and of course, your favorite. Music Club.If you're interested in joining,please notify me." She said as they're walking up to the classroom.

"Thank you,Miss Bustier." Ysa replies and nodded. Miss Bustier stopped infront of the classroom and face her.

"I want you to stay her for a sec,okay? I'll just Introduce you to the class. Her teacher said before entering the door.

"Okay class! I hope you behaved well while I was gone for a few minutes. I just picked the new student in the principal's office as for Mr.Damocles request." Ysa heard the teacher explained to her students.

"Where is she?" She heard Rose asked her teacher.

"Woah! She's here?!" Another voice said, Kim.

"Yeahh,I'm excited to meet her already." Alix said.

Ysa laughed mentally at her remarks. She heard some of the familiar voices that she may have think it came from her friends. Especially her sister.

"I think it's time for me to introduce her." She heard Miss Bustier said before gesturing her to enter. As she was about to fully enter the classroom,Ysa heard gasps from the students who have literally no idea of what was going on.

"NO WAY! YSA IS OUR NEW CLASSMATE?!!"

Alix stood up in shock as she heard some of them are talking about her being their new classmate. She looked at Adrien,Nino,Alya and Marinette and wave at them and they waved back at her.

"Uh, hello. Good morning everyone! I bet you all know me but I'm still going to introduce myself to all of you. I'm Ysa Dupain-Cheng and I will be your new classmate till the end of the year. Hope we all get along together." Ysa said and bow her head a little.

"Thank you for that introduction Miss Dupain-Cheng, you can take your sit beside -"

"Here! Ysa can take Sabrina's seat,Miss Bustier!" Chloe interrupted Miss Bustier while gesturing at her side, pushing Sabrina off her seat.

"Rude b*tch." Ysa thought.

"Uh, Miss bustier- I'll be glad if you let me sit on a chair where no one owns. I don't wanna ruin the designated seats that my classmates are sitting right now." Ysa said smiling at her.

"But the seats are on the back and it'll be uncomfortable for you since you will be far away with no seatmate." Caline said but Ysa just shook her head.

"Don't worry about me,Miss Bustier. I'm sure I'll be just fine.." Ysa replied and began to walk past her sister and her friends and went to her seat.

" Ahh.. now,this is what I called 'away from the city' vibes. This seat is the best. Im near the window and I can eves-drop anytime I want." She thought.

Caline Bustier just shrugged off Ysa's willingness to take the back seat of her class and began to continue the interrupted lessons. The girl is indeed remarkable and if her students fought for their seats it will be disastrous. But then again, thanks to her wise new student, the matter has been settled. The bell rang and everyone went out to the classroom and went to the cafeteria, while the four said friends, Marinette,Alya,Nino and Adrien waited for Ysa to finish collecting her things so that they can all went to the cafeteria together.