𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑺𝒊𝒙

Start from the beginning

Then her face turned into a glare.

" Oh ? I ruined it.." She sneers and crossed her arms. Everyone else turned to them with raised brows.

" Yeah, you did ! How could you-" David got interrupted by his face being pushed against the window, then he saw the black clouds covering the blue sky. He stared at the rain with wide eyes.

" 'Hey David, you have a minute ? Sorry (Y/n), I'm busy !' " (Y/n) growled as she reminded her past conversations with the redhead, as David stared at the pouring rain outside.

" ' David, this is really important ! Not now !'
' David, it's about the CCC day ! Everything will be fine (Y/n) !' "

" Well news flash: A lightning storm is coming over the camp, you stupid asshole !!" The curly haired woman yelled then grumbled curses under her breath as she walked away.

' He can help himself for all I fucking care ! I don't have time for assholes today..' (Y/n) huffed. Behind her, Gwen slapped David behind his head for his attitude towards their friend.

~

Well things clearly got worse.

Everyone panicked because they thought Neil was missing and Dolph was elected camp counselor much to David's distress.
(Y/n) gave up on trying to talk to any of them because they were too busy not listening to her and she just leaned on the wall behind her with her hands in pockets and disappointment all over her face.

" What stupid morons." Max said as he walked towards his counselor. As much as he liked the chaos around him, his counselor wasn't in a good mood anymore and that put a damp in his mood too.

" You know where's Neil, right ?" Max tugged on her jacket. (Y/n) sighed as she lifts him up by the armpits and hold him koala style, not noticing the judges watching her.

" Of course I know where he is. But David won't listen to me." She rolled her eyes with a irritated sigh. Max frowned at her then turned to glare at the visibly stressing redhead.

" I can't believe that stupid moron !" (Y/n) chuckled at the fussing boy. She likes how Max was so overprotective over her feelings.

" You sure know how do make me feel better, huh little man." Max smirked as she smiled again. She hummed as she heard the rain outside the windows then she turned toward the children who were really starting to get bored.

The rain outside was still pretty soft so she decided of a extra activity.

" Alright children. Everyone in their rain gear, we're playing out !!" All the campers obviously perked up and ran to their bag which were in a corner.

~

(Y/n) went outside with the children, now wearing her rain gear too. A red raincoat and her boots replaced by his matching rubber boots, and a dark blue umbrella in her hand.

She was supervising them and noticed Max, he was stomping in the mud with a laugh making her smile.