𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑺𝒊𝒙

Start from the beginning

" I seriously don't get why it's so important for him.." (Y/n) mumbled under her breath making Gwen turn to her with a confused face.

" Anyway ! Kids, I think y'all already know what's going on so let's not waste any time.." (Y/n) still ignored the confused Gwen beside her as the campers nodded.

" Nurf, you're the strongest so you stay here to help me move everything." The chubby redhead nodded and walked to her side.

" Ered. You're the oldest here meaning you're temporary in charge, make sure everyone has their belongings and don't forget anything important in their tent.." The blond gave a thumb up.

" Nerris, Harrison and Preston, entertainment boxes and movies.
Max, Nikki and Neil, first aid kits and all the sleeping bags.
Dolph and Space Kid, the extra blankets, they are in the bathroom cabin." Gwen looked so confused that (Y/n) thought she was a living meme for a second.

" What's going on-" (Y/n) interrupted her. " Okay, does everyone have their job to do ?" The curly haired woman heard many agreements.

" Good, now let's do it then I'll make breakfast for everyone." The counselor clapped her hands, every campers quickly left the Mess Hall leaving the counselors and Nurf.

" (Y/n), what's going on ?!" (Y/n) gave her a unimpressed stare then sighed while rubbing the bridge of her nose.

" Glad to know you're listening when I'm saying important things.." Gwen laughed nervously at the glare.

~

" We're so honoured to have you here ! Especially after last year's incident !" David cheered out at the CCC judges who just walked behind him with their clipboards in hand.

" But a lot has changed since then !-" He passed by (Y/n) who was serving breakfast to all the children, not noticing the judges stopping a second to watch her then they followed David once again.

" And you'll see that, without a doubt, I'm the prime candidate for the 'Camp Counselor of the Year Award' !!" (Y/n) heard as she stepped out the kitchen. Then she noticed Space Kid putting chocolate sauce in his helmet and ran to stop him before he puts it on.

" Space Kid ! I already told you to not do that !" She scolded and took it away to wash it, not noticing the judges scribbling what they just saw.

She sighed and went to the kitchen faucet, but she noticed Neil tiptoeing passed her with a small book in his hands. " Neil ? Where are you going ?" She saw him jump.

The nerd blushed in embarrassment ans told her about his dairy and where he goes to write in it, half expecting his counselor to laugh at him but she just smiled.

" Okay, first, don't be embarrassed about it because I also have one. Secondly, don't stay up there too long to avoid worrying everyone." She smiled warmly, Neil nodded with a small grin and disappeared in the attic.

Gwen was trying to tell David about important things he didn't want to hear since the previous days.
(Y/n) gave the helmet back to Space Kid and walked towards the two with her hands in her pockets, just as David opened the curtains.

But the redhead was shocked to see the obstacle course not here. David smiled awkwardly as the judges noted, then he turned to the curly haired woman with a forced smile.

" (Y/n). WhErE. iS. tHe. CoUrSe ?" He gritted his teeth as she looked at him with a blank stare.

" Have you been listening to me since the last week ? I canceled the order." She said nonchalantly as David grew red in the face.

" Why did you do that for ?! I have planned this day for weeks and YOU just ruined it !!" David yelled in her face but she gave him just a neutral face.