Official and announced

Words:802
AN:🚫

Y/n's Pov:

While ash was out I got a text from Kara...

She made my blood boil and I wanted to make her scream!

When ash got in the room I took a picture of us kissing and sent it to her.I know that was a little bitchy but cmon?It was an opportunity I had?

"What was that for?" He said letting go of me."look!" I show him the text

"Your so mean!" Ash said laughing

"Your so mean!" Ash said laughing."I mean,she got mad at me first?" I laugh with him."what are y'all laughing about?" Fez barged in the room."nothing" I laugh.

That night I couldn't sleep!Why?Cause Kara might fight me.But I could easily beat her ass,but I didn't wanna beat her ass?She is-no she WAS my best friend!I didn't wanna do something I would regret!

The next morning I dug through my suitcase for a fit and got changed in the bathroom.

"Wow?" Ash said as I walked back in the room."what?" I laughed."you look...you look good?!" "Dont I always look good?!" I pretend to be offended by his words. "Yes!But you look different today?" "I put my hair up."
"Ooooh!" "Ash are you coming to school today?" He sat and thought for a bit."suuure...only if your going though!" I giggle and took him to the kitchen

"Yo we gotta go in a minute,here!" Fez tossed us pop tarts."Alr!" I say and grab my phone and AirPods out of Ash's room.

Then I sit on the couch till we leave."Y/n," Ash said sitting next to me."yea?" "Fez is driving us,come on!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to Fez's car.

When we get to school I see a group of people around a kid."What's going on?" Ash said getting out the car.When I saw Kara I knew what was finna happen. "Shit." Kara walks up to me.I see everyone with their phones out and recording.

"Wait what's going on?" She immediately punches me when she sees Ash."FUCKING BITCH!" She tried to get on top of me but I was like 100x stronger and punched her back.

She fell on the floor and I got on top of her and started to punch her uncontrollably."OWW STOP STOP PLEASE!" Telling me to stop something she started cause she was loosing made me punch her harder."Y/N SHIT!NOT AGAIN?" Ash pulled me off.

This time I knocked her out...

"Y/n come here..." The staff said to me."she started it." Was the only thing I could say.

"LET ME SEE YOUR PHONE!" The staff was trying to see and delete the clip of us fighting from others phones.

The staff that had me took me to the principals office.

"Y/n...Your always doing this!What was your reasoning this time?" Ms.Bartrude said,she sounded disappointed."She was jealous I took her crush so she fought me BUT!BUT SHE HIT ME FIRST!so technically it was self defense!" I know that wasn't a very good point but it was something?"you knocked her out.If you get in one more fight on campus your expelled,got it?" I nod and walked out.

When I got to class I saw and really bloody and bruised Kara sitting next to Ashtray,who was trying his hardest to get away from her."move,this is my seat." I say shoving her."is your name on it?" She thought she was being cute?"yes,their assigned tables.My names right there." I point at the names in the corner."oh..." she got up and walked to her seat.

"Sorry about that." I say setting my bag down next to me."its alr." He said and put his arm behind me.

At some point class got boring and I fell asleep on my arm."y/n,the bell!wake up!" I woke up to Ash shaking me gently."hm oh ok bye!" I hug him and head to 4th period.

I was about to fall asleep there when the teacher said "there is a couples dance tomorrow night!If you have a Significant other you should take them?$2 a ticket!"
*i could take Ash!Then hopefully we go public!* But we were apparently already public?Cause when I left people kept asking me about Ash.

"What's it like to date him?"
"Is he sweet?"
"Do y'all make out a lot!"
"When will y'all get married?"

I covered my face while I walked down the hall,ash caught up with me and walked with me."I'm sorry babe..." babe?He never called me babe?Always my name!"Its fine...a little.But can we talk later?" He nods and lets go.