Chapter 6

[🍋]

Charlotte sighed contently. Her eyes closed as the warm water washed over her. She was in Kyojuro's shower. After she had stopped laughing, she meekly asked if she could stay the night. Not wanting to be far from him, not wanting to return to her apartment that now seemed woefully unsafe. Kyojuro had smiled gently at her, pulling her close to him. He kissed the top of her head, and assured her he had no intention of letting her out of his sight.

Charlotte turned off the shower, she stepped out into the steamy room, wrapping herself in a fluffy black towel. Kyojuro had given her a pair of his shorts and a t-shirt, apologizing and promising her they'd go in the morning to get some of her things. She arched her eyebrow at him, telling him she would leave in the morning. He told her 'no'. That the penthouse was far safer. Security measures and protocols were in place here. He had wanted her to stop working at the diner as well, arguing that he could pay for anything she may ever need or want. Charlotte had put her foot down at that. She poked him in the chest. "Kyojuro Rengoku, I will not be a kept woman locked up away in some ivory tower. Now I will stay here without fuss, but I'm going to work! I can just as easily be mugged or murdered as I can be killed by a demon!" She looked intently up at him, a fire in her eyes. Kyojuro couldn't help but smile at her, yielding. She was more willful than she led on.

Kyojuro's clothes hung loose on her, but were comfortable. She wiped the condensation off the mirror, giving herself a final check. Charlotte walked into Kyojuro's connecting bedroom. The room was spacious, but simply decorated. Like the rest of the penthouse the room was dark, but inviting. There was a large California king bed, with a fireplace on the opposite wall. A fire burned in there now, bathing the room in a warm glow. The room also had a floor to ceiling bookshelf, crammed with various history books. Kyojuro stood with his back to her, looking out at the city skyline. He only wore a pair of sweatpants that left little to the imagination. Charlotte bit her lower lip taking him in. He turned to her with a smile. He was incredibly muscular and well toned. Various scars ran along his body, though not as prominent as Shinazugawa's. Her eyes trailed lower to his Adonis belt and she felt herself blush. Kyojuro looked at her, the silhouette of her curves barely visible with his baggy clothes on her.  She closed the gap between them. Tentatively she reached her hand out, and traced one of his more prominent scars. He grabbed onto her wrist gently, and her eyes snapped up at him. His eyes were hooded with desire. "Will you keep me safe?" She whispered. He nodded before their lips crashed into each others.

His tongue explored her mouth hungrily, her fingers tangled in his hair. Kyojuro picked her up, carrying Charlotte to the bed, only breaking the kiss to nip and suck down her neck. He found her sweet spot in the crook of her neck, and she moaned, tugging at his hair.

Kyojuro's hands lightly gripped the hem of the shirt she was wearing, he looked at her for the permission to continue, Charlotte smiled and nodded. His fingers brushed against her fair skin as he removed the shirt. His hand gently cupped her breast, she moaned as his thumb ran delicate circles over her stiffened bud. Charlotte ran her hands down his abs, he felt impossibly warm. Her fingers hanging onto the hem of his sweatpants. She could feel how stiff he was pressed against her, begging to be set free. She slipped her hand into his pants, her fingers wrapped around his cock, springing him free. Kyojuro let out a low moan. Charlotte could barely close her fingers all the way around his girth, and she briefly wondered if he would fit. She began pumping her hand up and down his length, her fingers slick with his precum.

Kyojuro pulled her hand away. He stood and removed his sweatpants before crawling back on top of her. He kissed her swiftly before making his way down. He stopped to suck on her hardened nipples. Charlotte bucked her hips involuntarily. He bit lightly and she whimpered. Kyojuro liked the pretty little sounds she made. He continued further south, stopping at the loose shorts she had on. He looked back at her. "Please" she begged with need, squirming. Kyojuro removed her last bit of clothing and looked back at her, a sleepy look of desire burned in his eyes. "You're absolutely beautiful" he murmurd. Charlotte blushed. Even in the low light of the fire he could see how her freckles stood out. He lowered himself in front of her, placing languid kisses along the inside of her thighs. Kyojuro ran his tongue slowly along the length of her slit, teasing her. Charlotte moaned, her hips bucking up for more. Kyojuro smiled and buried his face in her. His fingers wrapped around her thighs to pull her close to him. His tongue felt like warm silk as he lapped at her. She was soaking wet. "You taste amazing" he breathed out. Kyojuro sucked her clit and Charlotte gripped the sheets. Kyojuro slipped in two fingers, crooking them in a steady rhythm as he continued his gentle assault on her. "Kyojuro... I...." Charlotte whimpered. "Cum for me baby." He didn't change his pace, his eyes flicking up to look at her. She was so close, her legs shaking. He ran his tongue along her clit one final time and she released all over his fingers. She was breathless, a complete mess already. He sucked her juices off his fingers as he looked down at her. Charlotte sat up, and pushed him down onto his back, a playful smile on her lips. Kyojuro began to stroke himself. It was her turn to make him feel good. She gave him a few kitten licks to tease him, before wrapping her lips around his tip. He groaned, thighs tensing. Charlotte bobbed her head up and down trying to take him all. Kyojuro wrapped his fingers in her hair, moving her faster up and down his length. She choked on him as he slammed into the back of her throat. She was sure to be bruised in the morning, but she didn't care. "Good girl" he praised, making her go even faster without his guidance. Suddenly he pulled her off of him, flipping her back underneath him. Without another word he shoved himself into her. Charlotte screamed with the sudden sensation, a mixture of pain and pleasure overtook her. Kyojuro covered her face in kisses, not moving until she was ready. Charlotte weakly nodded, kissing him. He started slowly at first, not wanting to hurt her, savoring the feeling of her. His pace soon quickened, his hips rutting against hers. Charlotte moaned loudly with each thrust. She was seeing stars. He could feel her tightening around him, she was reaching her peak again. "That's it baby. Cum all over me, I want to feel you." A final thrust sent her over the edge. Her orgasm reaching every part of her body. It was euphoric. Her squeezing on him was more than Kyojuro could take. His cock twitched, warning him that he was close. He pulled out of her with a groan, spilling his seed onto her stomach.

They lay next to each other, panting and sweaty. Kyojuro got up, making his way to the bathroom. He came out a minute later with a warm rag. He tenderly wiped her clean. Kyojuro pulled the covers back, beckoning her to get under. Charlotte happily obliged, completely spent and utterly exhausted. Kyojuro slipped in next to her, pulling her close to him. He buried his face in her hair, inhaling the faint smell of strawberries. Within moments she was asleep. Kyojuro kissed her hair, wishing they could stay like that together forever, as sleep overtook him as well.