Beaten (Lilo - bromance)

Start from the beginning

"Oh you're gonna regret that" the man says and punches Louis right in the stomach causing him to fall to the ground. (A/n: ow this hurts to write im sorry) Louis groans in pain but he still tries to win these guys.

"Let's go full mode. I want this kid in pain and suffering". The man said and the other followed his instructions on how to beat Louis up.

There was kicks, punches, slaps, twistings...all kind of violence.

All of a sudden there's another man turning up, Louis could barely recognize who it was because of his blurry vison as he laid on the ground but he didn't seem like one of those beating him.

"Leave him alone!" The boy yells. "Oh look, little kiddo got a protecter! So cute" the man says sarcastically. "If you want to still have a life, you'll leave, NOW." The boy says firmly. "I won't leave just because you te-" the man is saying but gets interrupted by someone shouting "Police! Hands up in the air!"

"Fuck. We are fucked" the man says to the other. "Yes you are" the boy replies with a smirk on his face.

The two men got arrested and the boy ran to Louis. "Hey Louis, can you hear me? It's Liam. Try to hold on, an ambulance is on the way, I'm so sorry" Liam says as he tries to keep Louis awake but it seems like a really difficult task.

"Gosh Louis you look awful- I'm so sorry" Liam repeats. For some reason he thinks this is his fault, which is not the case at all.

"Li- Lia-..." Louis tries but has trouble forming words as the black spots are slowly taking over his vision. "Yes it's me Liam. Shh just relax, help is on the way, you'll be okay I promise" Liam assures him.

A few minutes later the ambulance arrived. "Thank god" Liam thought quietly to himself as he saw it, since Louis state was worsening by every minute.

Louis was immediately loaded to the ambulance and of course Liam got to go with him. While they were in the amulance Liam called Harry and tried to remain as calm as possible.

H: hey, what's up? We're just having lunch. Is everything alright?
L: Harry..I- uhm- th...there was guys...two guys...and uh-...
H: hey hey, calm down. Now take a deep breath and tell me slowly what's going on?
L: ...okay so, I was napping and Louis went for a walk...and and he- when I didn't hear from him in a while I got worried...so I went to look for him and saw that he had tried to call me. But then I-
H: please tell me he's okay?
L: just listen, so I went to look for him. And uhm...then I found him at a dead end on the ground, barely conscious, surrounded by two bigger men.
H: God, where is he now? Is he okay?
L: well uhm, we are in the ambulance, he's stable now but he might have some internal injuries that may require surgery but it's not sure yet.
H: is he conscious?
L: barely, his eyes are closed but he nods if i ask if he hears me.
H: okay. We'll meet you up in the hospital in half an hour. See you later, bye!

They arrived at the hospital and Louis was immediately taken for further examination. Liam tried to patiently wait in the waiting room but just ended up stressing as he paced around.

Felt like an eternity but in reality it was only a few minutes later when Harry, Niall and Zayn bursts through the door to hug Liam and ask about Louis's state. "They'll give us news anytime soon" Liam said as they all sat down.

Not long after a doctor approached them. "I assume you are Mr. Tomlinson's friends, right?" He asked. "Yes" they all nodded.

"Well, your friend was extremely lucky, one cent to the right and he'd have needed surgery and that could have been fatal if we'd have waited any longer. He's okay, or will be at least but he has a lot of other injuries that requires a long recovery and rest, but luckily nothing is broken" the doctor explained and the boys sighed in relief.