Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!

Start from the beginning

Midoriya : A Nomu!

Todoroki : Over here!

The U.A. Students quickly change direction but were soon stopped when a familiar purple fog appears in front of them as they recognize to be the villain from the USJ Raid, Kurogiri.

Shoji : Th-This guy...

Todoroki : ...was at USJ...

Midoriya : The warp...

Kurogiri : It has been five minutes since the signal. Let us go, Dabi.

Portals then appear behind the villains as they all walk through them and escape from the scene.

Dabi : Wait. Our goal is not yet–

Mr. Compress : Oh, that? They seemed so happy that they rushed over here, so I thought I'd give them a present. It's a habit, one of the basics of magic. When I flaunt something, it's because there's something I don't want you to see.

Mr. Compress then removes his mask and sticks his tongue out showing the three students that he still had the marbles holding Bakugo, Tokoyami, and Rex.

Todoroki & Midoriya : N-No way...!

The villain then snaps his fingers and releases his Quirk on the marble Shoji was holding as it was revealed to be holding chunks of Todoroki's ice.

Todoroki : My ice?!

Mr. Compress : That's right. During the freezing attack, I prepared dummies and put them in my right pocket.

Midoriya : Damn it!

The three then turn around and charge towards the two villains as Mr. Compress puts his mask back on and bows to the heroes as he backs up into the portal.

Mr. Compress : If you discover that what was in my right hand was in my right pocket, then of course you'd rush over.

Midoriya : Wait...!

Mr. Compress : And now that's all from me–

Suddenly, while Mr. Compress wasn't paying attention, a blue laser came darting towards him and hit him in the face, breaking his mask.

The three then looked over to where the laser came from and saw that Aoyoma who was hiding in the bushes shot it

Midoriya : Aoyama!

Aoyama's earlier attack makes Mr. Compress open his mouth as the three marbles fall out as the students rush over to grab them. However, the pain from Midoriya's wounds finally starts to affect him as he falls to the ground, unable to handle it and rolls on the ground.

Todoroki and Shoji continue to push forwards as they reach their hands out to grab the last three marbles. Shoji was able to grab onto the marble that Tokoyami was trapped inside of and Todoroki tried to grab the marbles Bakugo and Rex were in, however, Dabi was able to grab onto them first.