Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!

Start from the beginning

Toga : Is that how it is? Are you going to get in the way? You're not my type at all, but I'll cut you anyway.

Shoji : ( She's crazy... )

Meanwhile with Todoroki he was attacking Twice with multiple icebergs but the villain easily avoided each of his attacks before slicing through it with his measuring tape.

Twice : Good job! This is easy! Give me all you've got! Stop messing around!

Todoroki : What's with this guy?

In the crater that was created by the three young heroes, Mr. Compress undid his Quirk as he walked out of the crater.

Mr. Compress : Ow... I can't believe you flew so far to chase after me. Your ideas are far out!

Dabi : Where's Bakugo and Salazar?

Mr. Compress : Of course.

Mr. Compress then reaches into his coat pocket to take out the marbles Rex and Bakugo were stuck in but soon realizes he couldn't find them.

Mr. Compress : Hm?

Shoji : Midoriya, Todoroki, we're running away! *to Mr. Compress*I don't know what your Quirk is, but inside that right pocket of yours that you kept flaunting were these–

Shoji then raises his arm and shows Dabi and Mr. Compress he had the marbles in his hand.

Shoji : Tokoyami, Rex, and Bakugo, right, entertainer?

Midoriya : Shoji!

Mr. Compress : Oh, that didn't take you very long! As expected of someone with six arms! You're good at feeling around!

Alpha : Moron.

Todoroki creates a large iceberg between him and Twice as the three young heroes then flee from the area as fast as they could as Alpha prepares to extend his arm and grab the three but was stopped by Mr. Compress.

Mr. Compress : No, wait.

As the three continued to run from the area a large figure began to emerge from the forest. The figure then comes out from the forest and was revealed to be a Nomu.