Jhope got in the bed and told me to position him the way I was, which I did. I went in front of him and positioned myself the way Kookie was.

I pressed my ass against his crotch and felt him take a deep breath. Jhope took my hand and placed it behind me so I was touching his dick which was now hard.

"Did you feel like this?" Jhope asked.

"Yes." I said simply.

"You want to help me the way I would have or one of the others would have if you came to us?" Jhope asked.

I turned around and looked Jhope in the eye. I undid his jeans and pulled them off. I could see the tent in his boxers which was making me hard thinking about him fucking me.

I placed my hand on his dick outside his boxers and began to caress his dick. I leaned in and kissed him which he responded to very quickly. During our kissing session I placed my hand under his boxers so I was touching his dick.

"Please Yoongi." Jhope said.

I gave him one last kiss on the lips then I began to place kisses on his thighs then his dick. He moaned out and threw his head back.

I took him whole, which I loved his reaction. He grabbed my hair and began to mouth fuck me as I was going too slow. After a few minutes he came in my mouth and I swallowed his load.

"Fuck that was hot." Jhope said, panting.

I went on my knees with Jhope eyeing me. I pulled my top off to reveal my nipples were hard. I placed his hand on my dick and he smirked.

"Does kitty want some dick?" Jhope asked with his deep voice.

"Yes master." I said knowing he loves it when I call him master.

I was pushed onto the mattress with Jhope straddling my waist. I moaned out as I could feel his ass against my crotch. He began to move which made me whine and moan.

"Please master." I whined out.

Jhope ignored me and continued to ride my clothed dick. I moaned out after a few minutes because I came.

"How was that?" Jhope asked.

"Okay. Not what I was wanting." I said.

"Don't worry. Now is the real thing." Jhope said.

He took off his top and I forgot how ripped he was. It made me drool. Jhope ripped my trousers off as well as my boxers which made me gasp.

"They were ruined anyway." Jhope said.

Jhope leaned over me and took out lube from the bedside drawer. I took my opportunity and put my mouth against his nipple.

"Fuck." Jhope moaned.

I swirled my tounge around Jhope's nipple that he pulled my hair for me to release.

He hungrily kissed me and I gladly responded with the same hunger and passion. I had one arm around his neck playing with his hair and the other was around his back moving my fingers up and down his spine.

I felt something cold at my entrance and I shivered. Jhope pulled the duvet over us as a response to me shivering. I felt his tip at my entrance and I felt nervous.

I felt him kissing from the bottom of my tummy up my chest to both my nipples then to my neck. I moaned then groaned when he hit my spot on my neck. He pushed inside me all the way and I hissed at the pain.

"Too big. Get it out." I hissed.

"Relax kitty. It will go away soon. You haven't had sex in a while so it will be more painful for you." Jhope said lovingly.

I pulled him towards me and kissed his lips. He smiled and kissed back. I tapped him on the shoulder signalling him to move which he did. He moved in and out a few times slowly for me to get used to it then he went hard.

I moaned so loudly which caused Jhope to move faster. Skin slapping, Jhope and I moaning and groaning could be heard. He hasn't gone this hard before but I'm loving it. Both of my arms around his waist/back. I felt myself getting closer and Jhope slowed down.

"Don't slow down now." I said.

"It's okay. Just enjoy." Jhope said.

He was looking directly at me while he was thrusting deep and hard into me and I was loving this side of Jhope. My vision changed to red and I came. Hard. After a minute or two Jhope came and I shivered at the warm feeling I felt when his load went into me.

Jhope collapsed on me and I brought the duvet to cover us completely as it was just our bottom half it was covering before. I pecked Jhopes head with a smile. My knees were facing both sides of the bed as Jhope was still deep inside me.

"Thank you." I whispered after getting my breathing back to normal.

Jhope just snored for my reply and I smiled. I tightened my grip on him which made him move closer and that also made him move his bottom part which caused me to moan. I kissed his head again then fell asleep with Jhope still inside me feeling content.