Chapter 3: Weird

A/N BTW I changed Ethan to Percy, and Alec to Jason. I hope you like this chapter, and am sorry for not updating sooner. Love y'all and keep reading! Also: if you were wondering Ali and Amanda are the names of my bestfriends.

~~~TRAVIS'S POV~~~

This is after school on their way home

"Dude," Conner says.

"Hm?" I grunt.

"Travis plu-us Katie," He singsongs

I glare at him, but not telling him that he was wrong about the assumption.

"Shut up" I say simply.

"Sooooo, when are you gonna ask for her number?"

"Ummm, probably never."

"Why not?"

"Because you know how I get around girls!"

"Oh yeah..."

Flashback
I was in kindergarten, when I walked up to the girl I liked, and I said, "Miranda."

She turned around to face me, "yeah?"

"um, I - uh - love you!" I said, then kissed her.

"Ewwwww" she screamed, "Travis kissed me, I'm telling Mrs. Smith!!"

My brother and I both sigh at that memory.

"Dude, that was forever ago"

"I know, but she still broke my heart that day."

~~~~~time skips~~~~~

When we get home I run upstairs, and get out a book out that no one- not even Conner- knows that I have. I write in it:

August 30, 2010

Today, I met a very pretty and sweet girl, her name is Katie Gardner, She has green eyes that sparkle like the sea, brown hair that looks as sweet as honey and-

Reading this around a year after and this is the stupidest thing I have seen in my entire life...but can't take it out. So bye KMS right now.

I stop writing, and hide the book, because I hear Conner coming up the stairs. I pull out my phone and start playing games.

"'Sup?" I say looking up from my phone, as he walks into the room.

He looks at me "there is someone at the door for you sire" and bows.

I sit up "Of whom are you speaking of?" I say mockingly

"A small group of young female peasants, that I have never laid eyes on before."

I rise from my seat and run downstairs and find a bunch of girls sitting on the couch.

Also reading this a year after I wrote it and I have no idea why there were just a bunch of girls on his couch. How did they know where he lived? Who were they? What the heck was I thinking?

"Hello, ladies." I smile.

"Hey." a really pretty one says.

"Can you all do me a quick favor?" They all nod, "could you guys find yourselves out the door and back to your own houses?"

They all look surprised by this, as they give each other glances, "NOW" I emphasize.

They all seem to get the message, and stand up to leave.

Hey guys, rate and comment what you think!