Instead of telling him how to spell it he just wrote it for him. His hand brushed on Mikes for a second but he didn't realize. Mike looked at the letters and made a confused face. "I thought it was spelled with an o." Mike muttered. Will laughed and continued to write the things he didn't like.

"All you have to do is mix the words apple and sauce together." Will explained. "Oh." Mike responded. Will pat his back. "Don't worry, I had trouble spelling it." Will tried. Mike looked at him knowing he was lying.

"You know damn well that's a lie." Mike replied. "It is. But I tried." Will admitted. Mike chuckled and got up and went to a cabinet. "You want chips?" Mike asked. "Sure." Will responded.

Mike nodded and got a bowl and then grabbed some chips out of the cabinet. He pours some in the bowl and put it on the table. "I'm done with my side." Will said putting the brush down.

"I just sat down and you're done." Mike muttered. Will giggled and took a chip before going upstairs. Mike shrugged and continued to work on his side.

-

Mike and Will were texting each other even though they were right next to each other. It was just dead silence and the sound of typing.

...

Byers.

Wheeler.

hi<33

hii<33

wydd

texting someone.

who

dude.

oh yeah

anyways

you wanna get ice cream?

sure

...

Mike got up and grabbed Wills hand and dragged him to the door. Will giggled and closed the door after they left the house.

They went to scoops and saw steve at the counter trying to flirt with a girl. She walked away and robin had a board in her hands with the words, 'you suck' She out a tally next to twelve others. Mike rang the bell about seven times.

"What." Steve started. "Flavor?" Mike added. "Same as last time." Will answered. "One chocolate chip cookie and a macadamia." Mike said. Steve scooped the ice cream into cones and gave it to them. "Thanks Snifler." Mike said and gave him a five dollar bill.

"It was still three dollars." Steve mumbled.

-

They were walking back to a mikes house and the project was almost dried.

"Your a dork." Will giggled. "Why thank you little byers." Mike ruffled his hair. "Never call me that." Will started. "Or what? Little byers." Mike asked. Will started chasing him and Mike ran from him. "Come here!" Will yelled. "Nope!" Mike replied.

Will eventually caught up with him and pulled his arm back. Mike laughed as Will messed up Mikes hair. "It actually looks better." Will said then shrugged. "Yours looks cool messed up too." Mike said ruffling up Wills hair. Will laughed and moved Mikes hands after a bit.

-

They made it back to Mikes house and then went to the basement. They decided to watch another movie. Mike and Will agreed on watching, 'The Trueman show'

Wills head was on Mikes lap and turned to the tv. Mike had his legs crossed and he was playing with Wills hair.

During the movie Will covered his eyes and uncovered them. It was something he did randomly, he didn't know why but it was a normal thing for him.

-

After the movie they talked to each other for a while and started texting each other again. They animals they liked and why they liked them.

"Only because it's cute you know?" Will asked. Mike nodded. Wills phone buzzed and he looked at it. It was hits mom. She wanted him to come home.

"Oh I have to go." Will said. "Alright." Mike replied, he frowned for a second then got up. "You wanna take the project tomorrow?" Will asked. "Sure." Mike replied. Will nodded and grappled his phone along with his bag.

They both went upstairs and to the front door. "See you tomorrow Michael." Will said and opened the door. "See you tomorrow." Mike smiled. Will returned the smile and closed the door.

Mike sighed. He leaned on the door.

Mike you can't keep your feelings in longer.

"Yes I can. I'm a patient person." Mike muttered.

You've had multiple chances to tell him how you feel yet you never do. Go do it before he leaves.

"No." Mike mumbled.

-

About five seconds later Mike gave in, he opened the door and luckily Will wasn't that far.

Mike started to walk up to him, Will heard footsteps he turned around and saw Mike.
He thought he probably forgot something and Mike was gonna give it to him but he was wrong.

Mike walked up to him and sighed. "What's wron-" Will was cut off by a pair of lips on his.

Will was stunned. Mikes lips were soft, his lips tasted like cherrys. Wills finally processed what was happening. Mike pulled away after a couple seconds. He sighed and walked back to his house.

Will just stood there very confused.

to be continued...
okay i'm okay. I didn't get nuked👍🏽 anyways i gave you the kiss you deserve. That sounds weird. ignore that but anyways!! Idk what snacks to get. girlies confused Alsooooo i just ate my nail polish and my stomach hurts👍🏽 pray for me🥲✌🏽