.11.

Everyone was amazed by the view, they leaned over looking at the floating mountains where kids with wings flew around playing. When they saw the giant birds they flew to the edge of the island waving. "Wow." Rimuru muttered as he looked at butterfly's fly over them.

They flew over a large body body of water and they could see underwater coves but also mermaids. The mermaids jumped out of the water splashing them slightly as zeal flew over them.

"I've never seen anything like this. The monsters they live in such peace." Rimuru spoke up watching monsters of all kinds communicate with each other.

"That is the main point of Pagie." Ren smiled as she watched the fellow monsters marvel at the sight. They approached the city entrance where Zeal and Runae landed gracefully.  "Lord Rimuru. We present Pagie." Ren said hopping off.

Shuna jumped down with Rimuru in her arms. They walked in watching as citizens parted allowing them a clear walkway. "This is the trading city area. Where monsters come and trade, then we cross over to the main area." Siren explained before they walked over.

"Ah. You must be Demon lord Rimuru!" A loud voice spoke as they were on the bridge, they turned looking into the cove seeing a merman.

"Sir Aswel." Siren and Ren bowed before him. "He is in charge of the water monsters. Kind of like an official for them."

"That's so cool, and very smart." Rimuru transforming into his human body. He shook Asewel's hand before they kept walking. "This is more than I had imagined. All the different species living together and working together." He said looking up to see a few harpy's flying around.

"THERE YOU ARE!" Teca yelled as she flew over to the group. "Lord Rimuru." She bowed in respect, "the queen has been waiting. She is about to make an announcement come!" She led them.

~~~

A group of soldiers bowed deeply infront of the demon lord. Despite her not looking at them directly she still could feel the way they trembled under her presence. "A lot will be going on today with this parade. But we will also have visitors one being a demon lord. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes. M'lady, we will put everything on hold." The lieutenant nodded staring at the ground.

"Raise your heads." She told them and they obeyed without hesitation. "I don't care what you have to do... make sure nobody goes down there and sees that or there will be consequences. Do I make myself clear." Her voice was stern as she stared into their eyes.

"Crystal." They spoke in unison. With a flick of her wrist they were dismissed.

"Reiki, is Benimaru with them?" Zyla asked as she flew towards her right hand man who had an annoyed face.

"Yes he is." He scuffed walking to the balcony doors. "Teca has confirmed that." He rolled his eyes, since they left yesterday she has been going on about a certain redheaded oni.

"Excellent! Do not forget to gift them with the proper parade attire." Zyla hummed in excitement as she stepped onto the balcony the citizens immediately cheering out.

"It seems everyone loves and respects her." Benimaru commented watching as she raised her hand in the air causing the people to hush. They were pretty far from the balcony so he couldn't get a good view of her but he could still hear her clearly.

"My lovely Citizens of Pagie! It is the time for our annual parade. I know that with the recent events that happened in the kingdom you were worried but as I've said many times. As long as I rule you won't have to fear for your lives." She spoke out her eyes scanning the ground, air and water smiling at all the monsters. "We have a special guest here, a new demon lord Rimuru. I want you to treat him and his party with respect as you do with me. Now let's show them how we party the PAIGE WAY!"

With that Zyla raised her arms and magic bursted into the air and the ground began to rumble. "What's going on!!" Shuna said she tried to stable herself. She looked to see the citizen were all entering their houses or flying away.

"On here." Ren told the as she stood on a floating platform. "You can get a better view ." She smiled as the platform flew in the air showing the ground beginning to resemble itself. Stands began to appear out of thin air and the walkway was wider as well, magic flew around adding decorations to the city.

"This is all with Zyla's magic?" Rimuru looked at the city now, it was even more bright and colorful then it was before. "Wow everyone looks different." He took note to the dancers that started to fill the street and the citizens wearing a certain color.

"That reminds us." Siren tapped the railing on the platform and it took them to the balcony. They hopped off into the palace and seen Vera and Reiki standing there with boxes. "These are the proper attire for the parade, please put them on."

"M'lady had them specially made." Vera smiled as she led them to changing boards. Once they were now in some shades of blue and green they were lead to the throne room.

The throne room was nothing to scoff at it was grand and large. He also noticed there were no guards stationed but just two people that were at the stairs leading to the throne. When he got there he recognized one to be Chase but he never seen the other before.

"RIMURU! I'm glad you came, did you like Paige?" Zyla asked from her seat on the throne, when they stopped walking she flew over to them hovering off the ground.

Rimuru noticed she wasn't in her usual attire but something different one a longer dress and her green curls were pulled into a bun with a tiara falling onto her forehead. "Thank you for inviting us. It's lovely."

"I try." She laughed as her eyes wandered to Benimaru who was standing behind Rimuru. "This is Acer. You have not met him yet." She pointed to a tall and well built fair tone man who looked middle aged, he had black hair with a few white strands but what stood out the most was the large ram horns on the side of his head.

"Nice to finally meet you. Demon lord Rimuru." Acer bowed a thick accent in his voice one Rimuru didn't know of.

"You are all free to do as you please. Enjoy the parade and explore. You do not have to worry about any money things are free during the parade." She smiled and with that the group split off.

Teca and phobio left to probably cause trouble somewhere. While Zyla told Reiki to show Albis around with a wink and a push. Acer and vera guided Rimuru, shion, and Shuna off to show them some the traditions. Tranny left to visit the nature Angels and ramiris well she disappeared somewhere.

Zyla offered to give Benimaru and exclusive tour of the kingdoms wonders.

Zyla's parade outfit.