.6.

Once the meeting was over everyone started to head back to their homes but before Ramiris could sneak away she felt someone grab her wings.

She looked back to see a smiling zyla. "So, rami what's my gift?" She squinted her eyes at her daringly.

"Zyla... I got you a gift! Yea! And I picked it out all by myself! Yup I sure did!" Ramiris blabbered around, while boosting squirming from the tight grip on her wings.

"Well where is it?" Zyla lifted the fairy up and scanned her, but she stopped when Rimuru cleared his throat. She looked past the pixie to the blue haired male to see a bottle in his hand. She threw Ramiris causing beretta to catch her. "What's this?"

"It's wine." Ramiris answered trying to stopping her head from spinning. "The finest wine from-"she didn't get to finish before she fell back dizzy.

"It's from my kingdom." Rimuru responses. Zyla looked over at Teca who was staring at Rimuru. Zyla shrugged and opened the bottle and began chugging it. "Whoa! Aren't you at least suspicious of it?!" He yelled out.

Zyla removed the bottle from her lips and let out a satisfied sound. "Suspicious? Are you suggesting you're trying to kill me?" She raised her Eyebrow.

"No, but."

"this wine amazing it's even better than carrions." Zyla smiled at the bottle. "Besides, I know you didn't poison it, Teca was analyzing you the entire time. She was making sure it was safe. Plus.... I'm immune to any poison." She answered the question that was on his mind.

"We also have another surprise for you." Rimuru spoke up, he felt Teca's eyes watching him as he spoke cautiously, her stare was intense as he felt sweat beads forming on the back of his neck. "But it's in my kingdom if you would like to come."

Teca looked at her queen and nodded. "Sure then, as long as it involves more of this wine." She said as Her and Teca followed behind them to his kingdom. Zyla sitting in her floating pillow while Teca flew above her.

Rimuru showed the two out his office and walked them towards the plaza. The whole time zyla drank her wine while sitting on her pillow. She felt the eyes of the villagers on her and when she side eyed them, they would scurry away in slight fear causing her to smirk.

Rimuru let out a small awkward laugh as he continued to rub his neck wondering if this was a good idea.

"Look! Lord rimuru is back!" A goblin yelled and everyone cheered as they bowed in the middle of the plaza. "Happy awakening anniversary Demon Lord Zyla!" Everyone yelled in unison.

Zyla put the bottle down and her mouth dropped open. She never expected a celebration. She looked around to see barrels of wine waiting to be drank and goblins all over. "Do you like it!" Ramiris flew to the woman.

"A party?" Zyla spoke as she heard the music start playing. "For me?" She looked at ramiris. "Aww!! You pixie! Thank you." She grabbed the fairy in her hand and pulled her to her chest hugging her.

Ramiris squirmed around trying to get the woman to release her and when have did the pixie let out the breath she was holding from being squashed between her boobs.

"Well then! Let's get this party started!" Veldora yelled out causing everyone else to yell. Zyla flew off her pillow when she noticed a goblin walking towards her with wine.

"H-here you go. Demon lord Zyla." Gobta Stuttered avoiding eye contact with the tan woman.

Zyla smiled and grabbed the bottle from his hands, "thank you." She placed a kiss on his cheek before flying away. That simple gesture caused the small goblin to catch a nose bleed and fall to the floor.

As the party continued, zyla drank snd drank. She won all the drinking contests that were held, Teca watched from a distance as her queen enjoyed herself. Later Zyla watched from above as everyone have fun.

"Are you enjoying the party, Demon lord zyla?" A red head kijin asked as he landed on the building next to her.

She continued to look at the town not facing him. "Call me Zyla. I insist." She responded, she never really liked the whole title unless it was from people that disrespected her.

He shook his head as he sat down next to her. "I can not, I just shall call you lady Zyla." He looked over at her. He couldn't deny it, she was very beautiful.

The way the moonlight shined on her tan skin, her fluffy green hair slightly blowing in the wind. He tried to not let his eyes wander to much but it was hard when she was hardly wearing clothes.

He continued to stare at her when he noticed her shiver slightly due to the wind since it was late in the night now. He took off his kimono and wrapped it around her shoulders.

She finally looked over at him and smiled. "Thank you-"

"Benimaru. My name is benimaru." He answered.

"Well thank you benimaru. Also you know it's not nice to stare." She laughed at the embarrassment on his face.

She watched him turn his face from her and rub his neck cheekily. That's when she realized how cute he was. With his straight pointy red hair and his low eyes. With all honestly, if he concealed his aura better and his horns were gone she wouldn't be able to tell him apart from a human.

"Staring isn't nice you know." He mocked her when he felt her staring. This caused her to laugh as they both looked down to see the town was quiet and everyone was passed out from drinking.

"Lady zyla. We are heading to the hot springs now, lord Rimuru has prepared a dinner for you." Reiki appeared next to her. "I shall take you there." He spoke glaring at benimaru, with quick movements he teleported them away into the main building.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Enjoy.

You'll learn more about zyla in the next chapter

Casting Stars जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें