🔵🔴 || 'you're mine, my obsession' || W.M || ✔

Start from the beginning

when I am ready, I get to her house. I gasp as I arrive at a literal mansion, the gate doors open and I drive my car to a place where other cars are, she has multiple cars?!

I get to the front door and she opens it, my mouth hangs open, she's in a deep red suit with a white blouse 'I uh-' I say and she laughs.

'hey gorgeous' she says and smirks, giving me a kiss on my cheek 'come in' she says and I follow her inside 'your house is amazing' I say

'thank you, honey' she says and we get to a dining room, a table is set and food is already ready 'please sit down, I'll get us some drinks' she says and I sit down, I look around and it looks amazing.

She comes back with two wine glasses and gives one to me, we have a nice time and I get to know her a lot better, she is a CEO from a big business for modelling, that's how she was able to pay this house.

After the dinner I started to get very tired 'I am very tired, Wands. I think I am going home' I say 'you can stay here, you've done that before' she says and smirks, I roll my eyes but nod 'fine' I say and we walk upstairs, to her room. I start to get dizzy.

I sit on the bed as she gives me some clothes 'Wands, I am dizzy' I say and she looks concerned 'oh gosh, honey, go lay down and take a rest' she says and tucks me under the covers, I close my eyes and drift off.

-

I slowly wake up, I sit up on the bed and hold my head, as I am very dizzy. I get out of the bed, finally realising I am still at Wanda's. I get out of the room and try to find, Wanda.

I reach the kitchen and there she is, it's probably late 'Y/n, why are you up?' she asks 'I, wanted to find you, I am still dizzy' I say 

'oh gosh baby' she says and wraps her arm around my waist, setting me down on the kitchen island 'let me get some water and painkillers' she says and I nod.

A few moments later she comes back and hands me the pills and water. I quickly swallow them and she smiles at me 

'let's get you back to bed, princess' she says and I chuckle 'I am not a baby' I say 'and I ain't tired' I say

'then we should watch a movie' she suggests and I nod 'good idea' I say and we get to her living room, we lay down on the couch and start a movie, I am laying next to her, as her arm is around my waist.

-

Wanda has been creeping me out a bit so today I am telling her that I don't want to be more than friends, I don't think that she'll like it but I am scared she might do something, she has been acting posessive, clingy and wants to be with me 24/7, I can't live like that.

'Wanda I think we should stay friends, nothing more, nothing less' I say and she frowns 'but why?' she asks and sips her wine 'I don't feel the connection' I say

'then you're wrong, because I feel it' she says and tilts her head 'but it has to come from both ways, and from my side, it isn't right' I say and she stands up

MCU/Actors oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara