The Meeting

It's the 19th century in Brightstone. 17 year old Dib Membrane lived in a decent house for the 1700's. Even though his father was the town's famous vampire hunter, it didn't stop Dib from accusing others of being vampires, embarrassing his father. His sister Gazlene--Gaz for short-- was only two years younger, yet showed more common sense than Dib ever had.

"That's him, Gaz! The vampire boy! He's probably way older than he looks.. What do you think, Gaz?"

Dib asked Gaz.

"I think that you should stop accusing others of being vampires with little to no proof."

Gaz replied, annoyed. They were both hiding behind the shrubbery that belonged to Lady Bitters.

"But this time I'm sure! This boy, Zim, came out of no where! That pale skin, sly grin.. Alluring eyes.."

Dib shook his head.

"All of the evidence I have only based off of his appearance! Imagine how much more I could find if I had a closer look.."

Gaz sighed. She was disappointed with the hopelessness that had found her oh so unfortunate brother. Then, the familiar thunking of a door handle made it to the siblings' ears. Lady Bitters. She was coming out to check on her plants. The lady always hated children around her botany. Especially Dib. Both took off, Gaz leaving Dib behind as he tripped over a rock. "Gah!" He exclaimed, having fallen in the mud. He was picked up by his collar. His glasses fell off and he closed his eyes out of fear.

"Dib! What have I told you about being all up in my shrubs!?"

She shouted.

"I'm very sorry madame! It won't happen again! I-I was just.. uh-"

"Apologies for my dear friend here. We were playing and he just happened to trip and stumble into your fabulous yard as you came out."

Who had said that?

"Grr.. Fine. I'm letting you off this time. DON'T let it happen again.."

Bitters dropped Dib a little forcefully back into the mud. He had lost his glasses and started looking around for them. He then made out a blurry figure handing something to him. His glasses presumably.

"Thank you very much. I dont know what horrible excuse I could have come up with there-"

He stopped after putting his glasses on. It was Zim. The vampire..

"Oh.. it's you. Much obliged, but I must leave.. I have important business to attend t-"

Zim stopped him in his tracks.

"My name is Zim. I just moved here from... Dark Rock..? Would you mind if you showed me around? I haven't gotten quite use to these surroundings just yet. It would be a splendib way to pay me back."

Zim chuckled at the little pun he had made there. He held out his hand expecting Dib to shake it, but he just walked on for the tour, hoping to get to know a little more about this.. 'boy'.

That's it. The first part. Sorry it's really short.

And yes that "Splendib" pun WAS referring to Centaurworld. Thank you for asking.