The lawyer looked at Bie Zhizhi, very surprised.

This is an event comparable to an earthquake!

He thought for a moment, then nodded seriously.

In the following days, Bie Zhizhi and the legal team were busy for two or three months, and finally finished all these things.

During this process, Zhizhi also insisted on staying in the greenhouse every day to take care of her hard work-grafting plants.

In order to take over Bie's company and Yu's company, she studied finance and majored in economics and management. At the same time, she also chose botany because of her passion for agronomy.

If it wasn't for this serious illness, she would have thought about developing Bie's enterprise and Yu's enterprise well in the first thirty years of her life, and when everything was on the right track, she would hire a professional manager to take care of it. After the age of thirty, she will work hard for her hobbies and dreams.

Unexpectedly, she was terminally ill at a young age.

Not to mention dreams and plans, even surviving has become a luxury.

Unknowingly, a few months later, Bie Zhizhi's life has come to an end.

As early as a month ago, she had suspended the cards of Bie Yancheng and Yu Lin.

The two were in a hurry and kept looking for Zhizhi.

Zhi Zhi blocked them both long ago, and did not allow them to enter the nursing home where she was.

In a rage, Tian Xuxu kidnapped Zhizhi, not only spread rumors to slander Bie's and Yu's companies for evading taxes, but also slandered Zhizhi's personal reputation. Zhizhi had already prepared, and asked the lawyer to prepare all kinds of sufficient evidence to sue Tian Xuxu.

Tian Xuxu was arrested, and the court sentenced her to one year and eight months, and she went to jail crying.

Yu Lin almost went crazy.

She came to look for Zhi Zhi angrily, and then saw Bie Yancheng who was also running around in a hurry at the gate of the nursing home. When the enemies met, they were extremely jealous, and the two quarreled with the harshest words... Then Yu Lin rushed into Zhizhi's ward, but Bie Yancheng was stopped by the security guards.

Of course, this is also allowed by Zhi Zhi.

Because Zhizhi felt that Bie Yancheng was even more scumbag, and she didn't even want to see him before she died.

And when Yu Lin asked Zhizhi, "Farewell Zhizhi, Xuxu is your sister! How could you treat her like that?", Zhizhi stared at Yu Lin for a long time, and asked, "Do you think she is innocent?"

"Of course! Xuxu is an innocent and kind child, there must be some misunderstanding! How could you send her into the police indiscriminately?" Yu Lin almost fainted.

Zhizhi asked the lawyer to hand over to Yu Lin all the evidence that Tian Xuxu had spent money to buy popular searches, and the evidence that he found a writer to fabricate a defamatory essay.

After Yu Lin finished reading, her expression was dull.

At this time, Zhizhi was already very weak. She looked at Yu Lin and said lightly: "Have you forgotten that I am also your child born in October? Have you forgotten that you once promised me to accompany you?" My birthday? Have you forgotten that I am terminally ill and will die soon?"

Yu Lin was stunned.

"I haven't forgotten," Yu Lin's voice became softer, "I really can't leave on your birthday...Zhizhi, anyway, Xuxu is also your sister, she already knew she was wrong, so can you Can't you write her a letter of understanding and let her spend less time in prison? Then you give Xuxu the shares in Sea Lake Villa and Yu's... Zhizhi, mother will treat you well in the future, just like Xuxu Same, okay?"