There are two crossed hands, the man wears a luxury watch, and the woman has diamonds as big as pigeon eggs on her fingers.

There is another one that should be the background of a nightclub, with only a dozen beautiful female legs wearing short skirts and high heels...

Don't be too lazy to continue watching, just press to turn off the screen.

Deep breathing didn't help either.

Tears still slowly slid down the corners of her eyes...

"Bang bang bang-"

someone knocked on the door politely.

Then the sister nurse's gentle voice sounded, "Miss Zhizhi, we are coming in, please turn off the light first?"

Zhizhi wiped away her tears and said "OK" with a smile.

The sister nurse carefully pushed open a crack in the door and reached out to turn off the light.

The door was wide open.

It was dark in the room.

There was a faint light at the door.

The young girls sang, "Happy birthday to you--Happy birthday to you-" five or six young nurses were pushing a small cart with a birthday cake with candles on it, and everyone sang together We walked slowly into the ward together.

Surrounded by kind nurses, the girl made a wish with tears in her eyes and shared a delicious cake with everyone.

She is terminally ill, she is only twenty years old, and there is not much left in her life. She only hopes to have a little family affection in the few days...

but this has become a luxury.

It was night, Bie Zhizhi opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling, staying up all night.

The next day she summoned the group lawyer, "I want to change my will."

"Chairman, please tell me," the lawyer replied.

Bie Zhizhi said in a low voice: "I want to revoke the inheritance rights of Bie Yancheng and Yu Lin."

- Bie Yancheng is her biological father, and Yu Lin is her biological mother. The two were childhood sweethearts, betrothed to each other since they were young, and grew up as childhood sweethearts, but unfortunately they later became a bitter couple. After giving birth to Bie Zhizhi, Yu Lin insisted on getting a divorce. Due to the disapproval of the elders of both parties, they finally severed the relationship with the family and divorced. Later, the males lingered around, and the females remarried and gave birth to daughters.

Their daughter, Bie Zhizhi, became the number one heir of the Bie family and the Yu family.

When Zhi Zhi was ten years old, her grandmother died, and when she was eighteen, her grandfather died... and her parents never showed up!

She knew that the two of them might not remember her long ago.

Oh no, maybe they also remembered that it was just because the blood of the person they hated flowed from Zhi Zhi's body, so it was worth ignoring, and should be given up and bear all the hatred and disgust.

The lawyer looked at Bie Zhizhi, who was beautiful and weak but had extremely strong eyes, and sighed long, "Okay chairman, then who do you plan to let be the heir?"

Bie Zhizhi said calmly: "The pharmaceuticals and biological laboratories under the name of Bie's enterprise are donated to the country, and the cosmeceuticals, pharmaceutical factories, and non-staple food companies are donated to the Red Cross. All properties under the name of Yu's enterprise are donated to the country. ...The premise is that if all the employees of Bie's and Yu's companies are unwilling to leave, they can sign a five-year labor contract with the company, and if they are willing to leave, they will be paid three times the maximum salary required by the labor law..."