I was about to say something but I kept quiet when the crowd started cheering and clapping. I gave a small smile and mentally rolled my eyes when I saw Sebastian bow dramatically and then winked, making some people in the crowd go crazy.

We made our way backstage and I immediately started looking for Marley. I furrowed my eyebrows though when I couldn't find her.

Weird,where did she go?

"Where did Kara go?" I heard Smythe
ask.

"Who the hell is Kara?"

He turned and looked at me in disbelief "The girl we spoke to before we performed genius"

I frowned but then realized he was talking about Marley. I then remembered him calling her Kara earlier too.

"Why do you keep calling her Kara??
Her name is Marley" I stated in frustration.

He looked equally frustrated as he spoke "How many times are we going to go over this?? Her name isn't Marley!"

I raised an eyebrow "And you would know that because?"

"You're insufferable!"

"And you're intolerable!"

I don't know why or how but we continued to bicker as we made our way to the main room. Let's just say it wasn't very pleasant,I swear this guy makes me want to rip my hair out.

Oliver's Pov

Felicity and I arrived at S.T.A.R Labs
And made our way into the cortex.
Today was the day we were going to make a plan for Barry's doppelganger
situation.

Although,we were immediately greeted with Cisco, Caitlin and H.R. standing in the middle of the room, seemingly in a deep discussion.

I looked around, noticing that Barry was nowhere to be seen.

Seriously,why is that imbecile always disappearing??

Finally,Cisco noticed us and immediately turned to face us.

"Oliver? Felicity? Why are you guys here?" He asked confusedly.

I rolled my eyes,did he really forget?

As if reading my thoughts, Felicity then spoke "Don't tell me you forgot"

I realized that Caitlin was also confused and that's when I started taking them seriously.

You know it's bad when even Caitlin look like she don't know what's going on.

I groaned and was about to ask about Barry but my eyebrows fell together when H.R. took Felicity and I by our shoulders and made us sit down.

"This is going to be a long story"

"Is it more important than Barry's doppelganger?"

Caitlin widened her eyes "I completely forgot about that!!"

Felicity and I shared a look at that.

Cisco looked like he was about to say something but then decided against it.

"You know what? I think whatever we have to say can wait. How about we start debriefing?" H.R said.

"Without Barry?" Asked Felicity.

"Where is he anyway?" I asked curiously.

"You don't wanna know" Cisco muttered and I almost didn't hear it.

Why are they behaving so weirdly? What the hell has been happening?

Only Team Flash I guess.

Before I could confirm that I do want to know where Barry is,a light suddenly shined, making me cover my eyes.

When the light was gone,I realized that a portal opened up and two girls suddenly fell through.

Hey guys

I think we all know who those girls are🤓😉

Bruh I'm a bit late but I swear it's been crazy recently.

Moonbin (A member from the Kpop boygroup called Astro) passed away. I was crying when I saw the news😭😭

RIP Moonbin you'll be missed💜

And then you have Hoseok /Jhope
(Member from the Kpop boygroup Bts) going to the military 😭 I swear I'm not ready to send the rest off😢

Anyways sorry for throwing all that on you guys I'm done now🤓

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you guys again in the next chapter 💕🙏🤝