Meet Your Dad

Justice P.o.V
Yesterday after the birthday party I had a talk with my mother and she basically told me to let universe meet him and see what goes on after that. I guess I can give it a try. I called him up so we he can meet Universe properly.
Phone Convo:
"Hey." I said
"Wassup." he said like I am his homeboy but I shrugged it out.
"Well I want you to meet your daughter properly."
"When and where." he ask excitingly
" Now and at the waffle house.
" Thank you and I love you."

He hung up before I can even say anything.Did he just really say that or am I dreaming but let me get ready for this meeting .

@ the waffle house

When me and my baby walked in we immediantly saw King waving to come over so I did with baby girl on my hip

" So this our daughter."
"Yes this is universe. Universe this is your dad- GCO
" YOUR MY DADDY YAY." she said
Universe was sitting on my lap and tried to wiggle out but I wouldn't let her until she bit my arm and went under the table. When she finally came up she she was hugging King and kissing kings cheek saying how much she loves him and he was saying it back too.

When she was done she turn to me and said...
" Sorry mwommy."
" Its okay baby."
I can never stay mad at my daughter.

"So did you mean what you said." I asked King out if no where
" Yes I did and I'm truly sorry for what I did in the past I wish we can work us out."

At that very moment I sat there speechless. I finally got my first love back and a person that I will never leave. I hope we can move on with the past and have a great future.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
King and Universe in the media