50

Nakaalis na si sara at pulong pa davao.. si bonget naman tinawagan si sandro para magpahatid sila sa resort bukas ng umaga..

Hindi nya muna sinabing may ipapakilala sya ang sabi lang nya.. gusto nyang mag bonding silang magaama..

Daddy.. tawag ni esme..

Yes anak?

We want cake and ice cream..

Ok sure yaya will go down to buy..

Daddy we have question.. or questionssssss...

Daming s ah ok sweetheart what is it..

Do you love mayora.. si mommy namin?

Oo naman anak sobra.. but noon..

Ngayon po no na?
Sabi naman ni piro..

Ok let me tell you a secret.. promise secret ha? Because pag sinabi nyo.. mommy and daddy will be separated again..

Why? We know you're not couple anymore just ahhmm.. uhhhhh.. friends for us.. but but... Uhhhmm we know.. theres still something something..
Ahh I don't know the something called but we can feel it po eh..

Ok this secret is for the 3 of us.. i love her still and it will never go..
Hanggang end ng world i will love her..

Eh why don't you get back together?

Your mom is happy now with your other daddy and her carreer as a politician and ofcourse sa inyong dalawa.. now.. maybe that something that you are talking about is the connection between us because of you both..

Nagring yung phone ni bonget..

Wait mga anak its your kuya sandro..
I need to take this call..

Hui pirpir remember the day when mayora said.. about the secret that she still love the prince that saved the princess from the misery because the princess wants to be a bad witch but the prince saved her and show the princess the real love and happiness..
Do you think thats daddy?

Of course si dad.. walang iba.. you know esme.. our parents was the best gamer of hide and seek ng feelings .

Ok we have to do something.. sabi ni esme..

Do what? Tanong ni piro..

Are you dumb? Crazy or stupid?
We need to plan for something. Para they will back together.. daddy said we have kuyas right?
Lets talk to the kuyas and plan with them..
Sabi ni esme..

You ikaw crazy what if the kuyas don't want it.?
What if they dont like mommy?

Shhhh si dad.. lemme use my charm broooooo..

Daddy...
Sabi ni esme habang kumakandong sa daddy nya and showering him with soft kisses..

Yes love?

Daddy did our kuyas love mom? Do they know her?

Oh yah they know her.. they're also aware with the secret.. so all of my kids knew it now..

Do they like mommy?

Yes very infact they love your mommy so much more than the real mommy.. more than my current girlfriend..

Daddy what if..
Just what if.. i will ask you to leave that woman your girlfriend i mean.. the same little looks with mommy but evil..
She dont like me dad she's always rolling her eyes on me..
I dont want to have a wicked stepmom like cinderella..

Matagal sumagot si bonget naka titig lang sa mata ng anak nya..

What about you sapiro do you like the woman?
Tanong ni bonget