The Skinny Bonelegged Pig and The Garbage Girl

The Next Day

Carrie raises her hand and requests to go to the woman's restroom. Chris, Sue and her friends Tina, Harriet, Rhonda, Helen, Norma, Tera, and Perry follows her when class is dismissed. Carrie was sitting on the toilet, as Chris and everyone else pours water on her.

Carrie gets startled and looks at her hand deviously as she cries for help to the girls. Chris slaps and pushes Carrie on the floor, then calls Carrie "A skinny bonelegged pig!" As Carrie cries heavily on the floor. They make fun of her while Sue leaves and tells Ms. Desjardin that everyone is teasing Carrie inside the bathroom

Ms. Desjardin pushes Chris and The Girls away as Carrie is slowly flooding her face with dreary tears. Ms. Desjardin tells Carrie everything is going to be alright and tells the girls to go away. As Carrie gets angry, the bathroom doors, mirrors, and sinks start to crack, while all the lockers on the school opened violently. Ms. Desjardin gets startled of the large noise. As Carrie looks in intriguement.

Ms. Desjardin delivers Carrie to Mr. Morton's office, and tells Carrie to sit down. Carrie looks at the coffee mug in shame and rage, while Mr. Morton keeps asking her what happened. Ms. Desjardin tries to tell him, but Mr. Morton said to let Carrie answer for herself. As Mr. Morton keeps asking her, Carrie gets annoyed and cracks open his coffee mug, and the shelves get thrown across the office. Mr. Morton looks in shock as he thinks a poltergeist just attacked, then Carrie leaves out the office.

The Bell rings as Carrie awaits for her mother on the entrance. Chris and Helen teases her by calling her "Garbage girl." Carrie says "What am i Chris? Am i a skinny bonelegged pig or a garbage girl? make up your mind.. You're probably just depicting yourself." Then Chris looks in shock and anger. As she was about to say something, Margaret comes in and takes Carrie to the car.

"Carrie.." "Yes mama?" "After we get home you need to go to your prayer closet." "WHAT!? NO! MAMA" "You sinned Carrie! You went into the restroom and had Lustily thoughts!" "No i didn't Mama! Its just normal for humans please mama! Everything isn't a sin and sinning one time doesn't make you a fulltime sinner!" "Carrietta White!" "..Sorry mama" As the arguement ended.

They get home and Margaret leaves the car, as Carrie waits out on the car, but Margaret grabs Carrie and drags her towards the house to the prayer closet. Carrie tries to fight back as things starts to move. Margaret feels something heavy on her feet and arms, so Margaret throws Carrie to the prayer closet and closes it. Carrie screams and tries to convince mama to let her out. Margaret locks the door, while Carrie gets outraged and starts cracks inside the closet. She gets scared and starts to pray at the figure of christ.

3 Hours passed

Carrie opens the door and apologizes to mama and goes to bed. Carrie gets inside her bedroom and looks at the mirror. She starts rewinding the unforgettable memories of trauma that had been put upon her, and looks at herself and thinks she is the problem. Carrie cries as the glass suddenly breaks. Margaret hears and calls Carrie several times, but she doesn't answer as she was intrigued of what she did. Carrie hears footsteps then fixes the mirror and goes to bed.

"Goodnight Carrie" Margaret said to her daughter