T͓̽a͓̽i͓̽s͓̽h͓̽o͓̽ s͓̽e͓̽c͓̽r͓̽e͓̽t͓̽s͓̽ 🤫

H͓̽e͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ a͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ s͓̽o͓̽m̽e͓̽ T͓̽a͓̽i͓̽s͓̽h͓̽o͓̽ s͓̽e͓̽c͓̽r͓̽e͓̽t͓̽s͓̽ o͓̽n͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽p͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽s͓̽ s͓̽o͓̽ f͓̽a͓̽r͓̽

T͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ d͓̽e͓̽m͓̽o͓̽n͓̽ w͓̽h͓̽i͓̽c͓̽h͓̽ k͓̽i͓̽l͓̽l͓̽e͓̽d͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽ s͓̽i͓̽s͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽:

Real Name: Aiko Misoshi
Blood Demon Art: Tentacles, he can summon black tentacles from his spine. The tentacles are like an extension of his body. He can control them and make them do whatever he wants. However, he is a low rank demon so as you slice off more of his tentacles, his regeneration speed will decrease. But he has potential.

Backstory: So that one time, Muzan was a little drunk-ish and stumbled upon Aiko who was just minding his own business. But because Muzan was drunk-ish, he thought it would be a "fun" experiment to just turn Aiko into a demon and yeet him into the sunlight, sort of like forcing him to conquer the sun or die. So Aiko went through the painful process of becoming a demon, lost his memories and was later yeeted into the sunlight by Muzan.

And obviously, he started burning and Muzan was like, " SigH, aNotHer fAilUre..." and left Aiko to die. Somehow though, Aiko managed to climb back into the shade of the alleyway and stayed there until nighttime and went back to his house using his instincts and leftover memories and killed his family and ate them.

T͓̽a͓̽i͓̽s͓̽h͓̽o͓̽ s͓̽e͓̽c͓̽r͓̽e͓̽t͓̽s͓̽

Your sister watched you the entire time feeling angry and sad because she couldn't help you escape from the demon.

Shinjuro feels that you were pretty calm on the outside even though you survived so much.

Kyojuro was surprised when Shinjuro brought you home with him but was happy since he now has a companion and treats you a bit better than Mitsuri.

Your parents abandoned you and your sister because they think that having kids is troublesome and money-wasting.

Your parents felt regret after abandoning the two of you and went back to rescue you. However, your sister's good friend's parents had already rescued you two and they gave you two a home and stuff.

H͓̽i͓̽ g͓̽u͓̽y͓̽s͓̽ (●'◡'●)ノ
S͓̽c͓̽h͓̽o͓̽o͓̽l͓̽ s͓̽t͓̽a͓̽r͓̽t͓̽e͓̽d͓̽ a͓̽n͓̽d͓̽ s͓̽o͓̽ I͓̽ w͓̽i͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ n͓̽o͓̽t͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽ a͓̽b͓̽l͓̽e͓̽ t͓̽o͓̽ u͓̽p͓̽d͓̽a͓̽t͓̽e͓̽ a͓̽s͓̽ m͓̽u͓̽c͓̽h͓̽ c͓̽o͓̽s͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ w͓̽a͓̽s͓̽ h͓̽o͓̽l͓̽i͓̽d͓̽a͓̽y͓̽s͓̽ a͓̽n͓̽d͓̽ s͓̽t͓̽u͓̽f͓̽f͓̽.

I͓̽ w͓̽i͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽ d͓̽o͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽ T͓̽a͓̽i͓̽s͓̽h͓̽o͓̽ s͓̽e͓̽c͓̽r͓̽e͓̽t͓̽s̽ e͓̽v͓̽e͓̽r͓̽y͓̽ t͓̽w͓̽o͓̽ t͓̽o͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽r͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ c͓̽h͓̽a͓̽p͓̽t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽s͓̽ s͓̽o͓̽ l͓̽o͓̽o͓̽k͓̽  f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽w͓̽a͓̽r͓̽d͓̽ t͓̽o͓̽ i͓̽t͓̽!

L͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽ y͓̽o͓̽u͓̽ g͓̽u͓̽y͓̽s͓̽ M͓̽u͓̽a͓̽h͓̽ 😘

B͓̽t͓̽w͓̽ i͓̽v͓̽e͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽e͓̽n͓̽ r͓̽e͓̽r͓̽e͓̽a͓̽d͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ m͓̽a͓̽n͓̽g͓̽a͓̽ s͓̽o͓̽ I͓̽ d͓̽o͓̽n͓̽'t͓̽ m͓̽i͓̽s͓̽s͓̽ o͓̽u͓̽t͓̽ s͓̽t͓̽u͓̽f͓̽f͓̽

I͓̽ f͓̽e͓̽e͓̽l͓̽ s͓̽o͓̽r͓̽r͓̽y͓̽ f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽ G͓̽e͓̽n͓̽y͓̽a͓̽ : (  S͓̽a͓̽n͓̽e͓̽m͓̽i͓̽ i͓̽s͓̽ a͓̽ t͓̽e͓̽r͓̽r͓̽i͓̽b͓̽l͓̽e͓̽ b͓̽i͓̽d͓̽ b͓̽r͓̽o͓̽t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ a͓̽t͓̽ l͓̽e͓̽a͓̽s͓̽t͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽e͓̽y͓̽ m͓̽a͓̽d͓̽e͓̽ u͓̽p͓̽ b͓̽e͓̽f͓̽o͓̽r͓̽e͓̽ G͓̽e͓̽n͓̽y͓̽a͓̽ d͓̽i͓̽e͓̽d͓̽ 🥹