🛐Chapter 4🛐

T͙h͙i͙s͙ m͙i͙g͙h͙t͙ b͙e͙ a͙ w͙e͙i͙rd͙ q͙u͙e͙s͙t͙i͙o͙n͙ b͙u͙t͙ d͙o͙ t͙h͙e͙ g͙i͙r͙l͙s͙ r͙e͙a͙d͙i͙n͙g͙ t͙h͙i͙s͙ h͙a͙v͙e͙ a͙n͙y͙ s͙i͙d͙e͙ e͙f͙f͙e͙c͙t͙s͙ o͙f͙ y͙o͙u͙ p͙e͙r͙i͙o͙d͙? C͙o͙s͙ I͙ d͙o͙n͙'t͙

U🫦U

B͙t͙w͙ t͙h͙e͙r͙e͙ i͙s͙ a͙ b͙i͙g͙ t͙i͙m͙e͙ s͙k͙i͙p͙ f͙o͙r͙ t͙h͙i͙s͙
S͙o͙r͙r͙y͙ f͙o͙r͙ a͙n͙y͙ i͙n͙c͙o͙n͙v͙e͙n͙i͙e͙n͙c͙e͙

       It has been months since Ruka died of her illness. Everyone has been really inactive and I think the old man had it the worst out of all of us. He has been moping around and not training me or Kyojuro or anything at all actually. Not only has he not been on any missions, he doesn't even go to Hashira meetings anymore.

     Senjuro is still too young so I'm afraid he won't have any memories of his mother. I feel so sorry for him since Ruka is an amazing mother. Kyojuro has been reading all the old diaries of the previous Flame Hashiras and trying to learn on his own. Poor kid though, he hasn't been getting anywhere. I tried reading with him but it gets a bit awkward since it's only me and him and I can't really understand anything in there so I mostly gave up and practised the ones the old man taught us.

   "(Y/n)! I found out something!!!!!!" Kyojuro practically breaks the door down as he runs into my room.

   "Kyojuro! Control your excitement." I said calmly.

    He smiled sheepishly and walked up to my futon slowly.

       "(Y/n)! After carefully analysing the pictures in the diaries, I realised that for fifth form, my stance was completely wrong and it's supposed to be like this, and not like that!" He stood up and showed me the correct form and the wrong one.

       Huh, figures. No wonder he ended up twisting his ankle during the first try.

     I smiled at his accomplishment and started to compliment him. "Good job, Kyojuro-san!" Upon hearing my praise, his cheeks turned red. He suddenly stopped talking and stared at me. Ok, this is weird...

     All of a sudden, his grin widened and he shone like an angel. Covering my face to shield my eyes from his blinding smile, he started chattering again.

    "So, (y/n)! Wanna go train with me?" He asked, his eyes shining like jewels.

             Kyojuro's eyes: ✨_✨

     I nodded my head. It's about time I got my lazy ass out of the futon. "How is the old ma— Shinjuro-san?" I asked. Kyojuro's eyes became downcast and he sighed.

                  Not good huh...

       Kyojuro's smile quickly returned to his face and he grabbed my hand. "Let's go let's go!!!! I'll show you how strong I'm now!" I groaned. Kyojuro and his old man's training are both equally hard. *dies on the inside*

3̻rd̻ P̻O̻V̻:

     Senjuro watched as (y/n) and Kyojuro both traded equally strong blows, using what little knowledge of Flame breathing forms the both of them had. Fire appeared at the corners of (y/n)'s mouth as she prepared to strike Kyojuro.

🔥Flame Breathing, 2nd form, Rising Scorching Sun🔥

     Fire appeared at the tip of (y/n)'s bokken, surely that would hurt really bad...

           (Y/n)'s eyes widened.

       The flames at the tip of her bokken faltered and disappeared.

      Seeing this opening, Kyojuro struck (y/n) at the side of her shoulder, causing her to fall to the ground with a sickening thud.

    Senjuro gasped and covered his mouth with his hands. He rushed to help (y/n) back to her feet.

    However, Kyojuro beat him to it.

    "I'm sorry! Did I hit you too hard? Are you ok?!" Kyojuro fussed over her as he helped her onto her knees. He gently pulled her Japanese fighting shirt thingy down to see her injury.

    It was then when (y/n) realised that Kyojuro had PULLED HER SHIRT DOWN.

      "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!????" (Y/n) pulled her shirt thingy back up her shoulders.

    Kyojuro's face twisted with confusion. Then... he too realised.

     Senjuro pulled the both of you apart to tend to your swollen shoulder. Your face and Kyojuro's face were the same deep red colour and the both of you didn't look at each other.

I̻t w̻i̻l̻l̻ b̻e̻ a̻ l̻o̻n̻g̻ t̻i̻m̻e̻ t̻i̻l̻l̻ (y̻/n̻) a̻n̻d̻ K̻y̻o̻j̻u̻r̻o̻ c̻a̻n̻ l̻o̻o̻k̻ a̻t̻ e̻a̻ch̻ o̻t̻h̻e̻r̻ 😃😚😚

I̻ f̻o̻r̻g̻o̻t̻ t̻h̻e̻ n̻a̻m̻e̻ o̻f̻ t̻h̻e̻ f̻i̻g̻h̻t̻i̻n̻g̻ o̻u̻t̻f̻i̻t̻ s̻o̻m̻e̻o̻n̻e̻ h̻e̻l̻p̻ 😭💀

T̻h̻i̻s̻ t̻o̻o̻k̻ a̻ l̻o̻n̻g̻ t̻i̻m̻e̻ 💀💀 p̻l̻s̻ f̻o̻r̻g̻i̻v̻e̻ m̻e̻ 🙇 t̻i̻m̻e̻ m̻a̻m̻a̻n̻e̻m̻e̻n̻t̻ s̻k̻i̻l̻l̻s̻ a̻n̻d̻ w̻r̻i̻t̻e̻r̻s̻ b̻l̻o̻c̻k̻ i̻s̻ h̻i̻t̻t̻i̻n̻g̻ m̻e̻ w̻i̻t̻h̻ a̻ s̻t̻i̻c̻k̻ 😃