🔥Chapter 5🔥

Bσσɱ! Bαƈƙ αɠαιɳ ႦαႦҽʂ ❤️

         Hσɯ αɾҽ ყ'αʅʅ ԃσιɳɠ? Cσʋιԃ ιʂ σɳ ƚԋҽ ɾιʂҽ ʂσ ρʅҽαʂҽ ƙҽҽρ ԋҽαʅƚԋყ ԃɾιɳƙ ɯαƚҽɾ αɳԃ ԃσɳ'ƚ ʂƚɾҽʂʂ ყσυɾʂҽʅϝ συƚ ʅιƙҽ ɱҽ 😃😃

2ɳԃ POV

       "SENJUROOOOOOOO!!!!! IT HURTSSSS LIKE HELLLL!!!!!" (Y/n)'s screams could be heard by aliens on some other planet by now. Senjuro was currently helping (y/n) put ointment on the swollen lump on her shoulder and (y/n)... was destroying his eardrums.

        Tears were rolling down her cheeks and she kept fidgeting from the pain. "I know! But you need it-STOP MOVING!" Senjuro fussed and he tried to keep (y/n) from still.

        (Y/n) sniffed and "hmph-ed" Senjuro. He sighed at your childish behaviour. This side of her is currently only reserved for Senjuro to see.

      "Sen-chan, did you see my fight with Kyojuro?" (Y/n) suddenly asked, her face serious.

      "Yes, I was watching, why? What happened?" Senjuro asked, looking at (Y/n) curiously.

      "The flame...it disappeared..." (Y/n) mumbled, her eyes shining with tears.

      "Just like me..." Senjuro finished (Y/n)'s sentence, looking at her bruise bitterly.

      (Y/n) nodded. She couldn't bear to admit it but she was terrified. What happened back there? Why did it disappear? Was she not good enough?

     "It'll be fine, (n/n)-chan, you're way better than me!" Senjuro patted (Y/n) not injured shoulder.

      "Don't say that!!! You'll become better!" (Y/n) fussed but thanked Senjuro for helping her, stood up and left to collect her thoughts.

Time skip ⏭️

   "(N/n)-chan!! Come into the house, I made chicken katsu!" Senjuro called from inside the house.

    (Y/n) had been training for hours upon hours since the flame disappeared. The more she trained, the dimmer the flame.

    She was now sitting at the dinner table, poking the poor dead chicken.

    "(N/n), you've been poking the chicken for ten minutes, are you ok?" Senjuro, being the absolutely adorable sweet cinnamon roll he is, asked her.

    (Y/n) mustered a tired smile and nodded. She speared the chicken and stuffed it in her mouth. It was tasteless and her ears were ringing.

    (What am I going to do? The flame is completely gone...what happened?!) thoughts swirled around her head.

    Kyojuro, looked at her for the first time since this afternoon, "(N/n), are you sure you're ok?"

      (Y/n) nodded mindlessly, eating normally, however, she didn't say anything at all. That was not natural.

     "(N/n), if you don't want to eat, then you don't have to, please don't force yourself..." Senjuro said.

     (Y/n) shook her head. She wanted to eat, but the ringing in her ears was unbearable. Sighing, she stood up.

    "Sorry Senjuro, I'm not hungry..." She put the plate beside the sink and hurried to her room. Sliding open the door, she collapsed onto the futon.

     (What am I gonna do? Is flame breathing just not for me? Am I just a failure like that old man says?) (y/n) silently cried into her pillow thingy.

    And then she fell asleep 🤷‍♀️

Time skip, the next morning ⏮️

     (Y/n) had a dream

      It was her sister. After all these years.

    𝓘𝓷 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭

    (Y/n) opened her eyes. She was not in her futon. Her eyes widened as she took a fighting stance. Mist shrouded a little Sakura tree that was in front of (y/n). She coughed a little and stared at the mist. There was a figure. Her sister.

   (Y/n) gasped and dropped her fighting stance. The mist cleared and her sister came into view. Her sweet calm smile. Tears rolled down (y/n)'s eyes.

    "Nee-san..." she whispered. Her sister, she looked just as young as when she died, no ageing in heaven.

     (Y/n)'s sister opened her arms and (y/n) rushed to hug her. "Nee-san!! I can't...the flame...am I?" Words rushed out of (y/n)'s mouth.

    "It's ok, sweetie. The fire on your bokken, it's gone?" Her sister asked, stroking her hair tenderly.

   "Um, yeah, but don't worry I got it under control, totally..." (Y/n) laughed nervously.

    Her sister smiled and shook her head. "Still the same as before, how about you explore a bit? Go out into the world, don't just stick with Flame breathing" she suggested.

    (Y/n) gasped, "You're right! But what about Kyojuro and Sen-chan?" She mumbled.

    "It's up to you, (n/n) choose what you want, I'm only here to suggest, not force" (s/n) smiled and smoke swirled around her again. "Time for us to part ways, little sis, I'll see you when I see you?" She smiled and disappeared.

    (Y/n) sighed and slowly came to consciousness again.

(A/n) my phone was erased cos i forgot my new password and shit and had to erase everything so no more cute fonts :(( sorry for being inactive I truly am sorry 😭😭😭