New Found love. | Chapter One

DJ Octavio was known as the most feared leader in all of Octarian forces. His leadership was unparalleled and his troops followed his every command. One day, while training his troops for their next mission, he happened to cross paths with an unexpected character.

Cap'n Cuttlefish, the infamous inkling warrior, had been captured by the Octarians during a mission to gain intel on their latest weapon designs. Despite their initial animosity towards each other, DJ Octavio found himself drawn to Cap'n Cuttlefish's strong spirit and sharp wit.

As the days passed, DJ Octavio and Cap'n Cuttlefish began to spend more time together, discussing battle strategies and tactics. DJ Octavio found himself admiring Cap'n Cuttlefish's fearlessness and determination. Cap'n Cuttlefish, for his part, began to see DJ Octavio in a new light - as a passionate and driven leader.

As their relationship deepened, DJ Octavio began to fall in deep love with this inkling, and he wondered if he shared the same feelings as the octoling.

One day, Octavio asked Cap'n Cuttlefish to meet him in Octo Canyon for a "chat". As Cuttlefish arrived, Octavio ran over to him in such a hurry that Cuttlefish thought he was in trouble.

"What's wrong, Octavio?!" The inkling shouted in fear of something bad happening. As the octoling panted, he rushingly shoved a bouquet of dark red roses in the inklings face.

"I don't believe we reciprocate the same feelings, but.. i think.. i think im in love with you!" the octoling shouts in a hurry, slightly shaking, scared of disappointment and disgust from the inkling. Instead, the inkling takes the flowers, grabs the octolings chin and kisses him on the lips.

Octavio was shocked, yet he returns the kiss. After a good minute, their lips part and they stare at eachother with shocked expressions laid out on their faces.

"I... I'm so sorry, Octavio!" Cap'n Cuttlefish shouts in disbelief of what he'd just done, but instead of getting a weird look from the Octo, Octavio instead pulls Cap'n Cuttlefish back into a kiss.

Later on, they go to the Octoling's apartment and lay in bed together watching a movie about Mr. Grizz defeating salmanoids in a timely manner, slowly getting more and more tired by the second.

"M..I love you, Cuttlefish...." Octavio says as he falls asleep.
"..Love ya too, Octavio..." Cuttlefish says as he slowly drifts off to sleep with his new lover happily.