These brats!!

" Yah yah ofc u will never think better of me. U asshole!! " And here we go..

" What!! Me and asshole... Seriously priya I got 95.6% aur tu tujhe sirf 90% , how can someone expect u to be here in such high qualified and well developed university..." Opps yeh kuch jada hogaya.

" Neil!! 90% kuch kaam nhi hai and also Priya ka arts hai hi nhi she is a science student... She is not related to all this things even.. Selection ke liye above 85% tha and fortunately she got selected u should be congratulating her but no hame toh majak udana hai" I mocked trying my best not to change my friends mood into a gloomy one.

He rolled his eyes and lifted up his hand in surrender position

" Okay it's all my fault.... Common now let's get in " He said looking at priya for permission..
Thankfully she nodded and we all walked in..

"Neil is such a asshole. Look at his audacity to talk rubbish about me on my face. " Priya whispered in my ears.

Look who is saying the one who blabber shits about neil on on his face with her hight pitch voice like a loud speaker..
" Yeah , he is we know him from childhood priya.. There is no need to fight with him on silly topics we all know how he is.. " I am not taking her side nor his..
Its just to make her feel okay otherwise who is going to talk in between two huge bonfires

"Rishi!! " My breathe hitched when I heard Neil's voice.

Wait a min!!!?? What is rishi doing here. He should be in his classroom.
"Neil mere bhai!!! "
A smile came on my face.
His voice is so cheerful man!!

I turned to look he was hugging Neil. And sudden he looked up and our eyes locked..
I love when this happens...

How badly I wish to get lost in those black grayish eyes..
Uff!!
His brows frowned... As he walked towards where I and priya were stand-in..
Neil was saying something to him and he was nodding but his gaze never left mine..
He reached near us but didn't stopped..
And my smile drained of my face..

Wtf!! Was that?
I turned to look - and my I lost my balance cause of sudden surprise...
This asshole was stand-in behind me...

Thankfully he draped his hand arm around my waist and hold me close to him..

I made a hold on his black leather jacket which he was wearing on white t shirt.
He looks so ravishing hot... Ik I am being pervert but Rishi is a boy which can not be ignored by anyone.. His charm and looks are so attractive that one can get obsessed to them like me..

His eyes were searching for something in my ones but then they travelled down and settled on my lip or I should say on my mole which is near my chin and lip..

A thing which I love on my body. And i assume he do-

Oh shit we are in college campus... My eyes went wide.. I patted on his chest to bring him out of his world..
But this boy us nit ready to listen to me...

And for such boy I have trick to wake them up..

"Ahhh!! "
"Ahhh!! " We both screamed eventually as I pinched him on his arm and he dropped me on cemented floor..

God this shit hurts so bad...
I can't even rub my ass cause of embarrassment..
I saw a hand in front of me.. I looked up to see it's owner who is none other than the one responsible for my this condition..
Not accepting his help i got up by my own and dragged priya with me towards my faculty college.. Yes there are many colleges related to different fields coming under Arts in a campus..