A Zeo Re:Awakening

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hm, if I am correct, this should go here... then this piece will create a data pathway..." Nero mutters as he continues to work on his contraption. "Eurika!"

Astronema looks at Nero's creation. It looks like some kind of data port. "What is it?"

"You're about to find out." Nero grins as hops on Alpha's back and inserts the device on its port. He hops off the bed and returns to normal. He takes a power cable and connects it to Alpha. "Alright Elgar, flip the switch."

"Here goes nothing!" Elgar flips a switch which causes the lights inside to go out.

Nero facepalms. "That's the wrong switch, you idiot!"

"Um, oops! Sorry." Elgar blushes in embarrassment as he turns the lights back on. "This should do it." He flips the switch next to it.

Energy travels through the cable and directly into Alpha, causing the android's body to spasm out of control.

"... shut it off. Shut it off now!" Nero ordered.

Elgar does so and flips the switch off.

For a while nothing happened. The android sat perfectly still like a statue. The two villains look at each other with concern. Did it fail? Was there a key component they missed when they stole the robot?

Everything was quiet until...

"... AI YI YI YI YI! WHERE AM I!?" Alpha 5's voice rings out, catching everyone by surprise.

 AI YI YI YI YI! WHERE AM I!?" Alpha 5's voice rings out, catching everyone by surprise

"It worked!?" Astronema exclaims in clear surprise.

Nero huffs. "Of course it did. Never underestimate my genius." He walks towards the robot. "Hello, Alpha."

Alpha turns to Nero. "Nero! Boy, am I glad to see you!" He hugs him.

"How do you feel, Alpha?" Nero asks as he helps Alpha off the bed.

"That was a wonderful rest. But I'm ready to get back on duty." Alpha said.

Nero chuckles. "Alright, Alpha. It's good to have you back."

Astronema walks up to Nero and leans closer. "What did you do to him?"

Nero grabs her and pulls her back. "Remember that little device I made? What it basically did was scramble Alpha's memories and replaced them with false ones. And I can control them through my helmet's interface."

"You erased all of his memories of the Power Rangers and Zordon?" Astronema asked.

"Replaced them." Nero corrects her. "They're still in there but they're locked in a file deep in his subconscious. Besides, I couldn't get rid of them. Alpha's knowledge on the Morphin Grid is second to none, on par with Zordon's. Deleting them would be madness!"

Elgar steps in between them. "What are you all whispering about?"

Astronema glares at Elgar and pushes him away.