Chapter 61: "So what I'm going to do next might be a little rude"

Start from the beginning

Xiao Shuang nodded, "This palace also knows that this person has talent... However, according to the spy's report, the idea of ​​repairing the Qingzhou Tower by Governor Xu, seems to have occurred only after he talked with the Prince Yan."

Tang Yu looked at Xiao Shuang's furrowed brows, thought for a moment, and added some information. Her speech was extremely slow, but she still stumbled when she mentioned the poem that Xiao Jin had mentioned at the banquet. After all, Tang Yu was notorious for not liking to study or read books. She would frown and avoid scholars on ordinary days, and every time she saw them during missions, she would get a headache.

In order to recite this poem perfectly in front of Xiao Shuang, she had practiced it repeatedly last night, and could only barely read it fluently now.

Fortunately, Xiao Shuang did not have extra time to criticize Tang Yu's ignorance because she heard Tang Yu say that the poem was actually spoken by Xiao Jin.

Xiao Shuang frowned, "Xiao Jin said that this poem was written by a person named Wang Wengong, and his hometown is in Linchuan..."

"Who is Wang Wengong? What is Linchuan? Have you heard of it?" Zhao Hua and Tang Yu looked confused.

Xiao Shuang suddenly lost interest in the flowers and was somewhat angry in her heart, "This palace watched the Prince Yan grow up, of course, I know that she doesn't know any more characters than Tang Yu. How could she inexplicably recite a poem by someone surnamed Wang?"

"..."

Tang Yu innocently took the blame, but unfortunately, the person in front of her was the Princess Zhao Hua of Qi country.

So she could only remain silent, lowering her head to listen to the reprimand.

After questioning, Xiao Shuang calmed down and said in a low voice, "Tang Yu, go investigate Wang Wengong from Linchuan. This palace wants to know who he is and when he became acquainted with Prince Yan."

Tang Yu cleared her throat and said, "But... Your Highness, there is no place called Linchuan within Qi country.

Xiao Shuang glanced at Tang Yu and said, "This palace knows that, of course."

"May I ask Vice Commander Tang, if this palace knew where that place was and who that person surnamed Wang really is, would you still need to dig three feet into the ground to find out?"

...

Xiao Jin had no idea that a poem she recited would anger Princess ZhaoYanyang so much. She also had no idea that Tang Yu's next task was an impossible goal.

At this moment, Xiao Jin was sunbathing in her home in Qingzhou, while Tang Yu was standing at the border of Qi Country, feeling lost and helpless.

Yes, they both had bright futures ahead of them.

In fact, Xiao Jin should have returned to the capital city long ago.

After all, the task had been accomplished, and it would be too heartless not to return to the capital at this point.

The hearts of Empress Liang, the
Emperor Qi, and even Old Zhang had grown cold.

However, Xiao Jin squinted her eyes and enjoyed the spring sunshine, paying no attention to whether it was snowing in the capital city or whether Old Zhang was waiting alone at the Yan Prince's mansion, feeling lonely and desolate.

These factors couldn't affect her enjoyment of life.

Finally finding some free time without any tasks to do, she definitely wanted to bask in the sun and organize her thoughts.