She hurled a fist of frustration at the water.

DAMN!!!

°°°°°

Jennie had not slept much that night and the image that the mirror was returning was not doing her any favors. She had spent hours tossing and turning in bed because as soon as she managed to doze off Lisa's smiling face always appeared, which she would have gladly slapped with all the strength in her body. Despite not looking her best, Jennie knew that there would be photographers in front of YG that morning as well, therefore, she made an effort to make herself pretty. Rather, she decided that she had to be the prettiest. Even only as a reaction to the terrible night she had had. So she took a light blue Chanel suit from her closet and wore it along with a pair of black pumps that matched perfectly with the small pochette the sponsor had recently sent her.

The reaction of the journalists was exactly what Jennie expected: as had happened the previous day, as soon as they saw her they assaulted her with shots and flashes shouting "Jennie, the Chanel girl" already making her imagine the headlines they would publish. Jennie gave a polite bow to all present and, with her self-esteem well-built up, headed inside the building.

As she entered the reharsal room she realized that she had arrived shortly after Jisoo and Rosé since they had yet to change as well.

"Wow Deuki what an elegance!" whistled Jisoo in her direction.

Jennie smiled but, instead of answering, let her gaze wander around the room until she saw the one she was looking for: Lisa was already ready in sweatpants, croptop and visor cap and was squaring her from head to toe with an unreadable expression. They crossed eyes for a moment but Lisa quickly averted them.

"Maybe our Jen doesn't remember that we are here to train and not for one of her glamorous parties." She said in a sarcastic tone.

Just seeing her Jennie felt all the resentment of the past night return. Hearing, then, Lisa's words, she had to restrain herself from crossing the room and putting hands around her neck.

"Of course not: you're here." she replied in an icy tone.

"Good morning to you girls too!" intervened Rosé, trying to lighten the mood. "Shall we go changing?" she asked in an affectionate tone as she accompanied Jennie under her arm toward the locker room.

She changed quickly, not joining in Jisoo and Rosè's conversation as she was too focused on thinking about what might happen with Lisa during the day.

"Hey Jennie can I ask you something?" the voice of Rosé took her mind off her thoughts and made her nod. "Why did you say that Lisa blocked you yesterday?"

"Because she did." She answered simply by violently closing her own locker. Just mentioning it was infuriating her.

"Uhm... by any chance... is it because of the default avatar...?" asked Rosé cautiously.

Jennie nodded, "Yes, why?"

"Well...because that is...I mean, it could be that when I created the new chat I inadvertently chose Lisa's wrong number to add..." she said fearfully and then continued. "She always had a thousand phone numbers, you know that too! Korean ones, Chinese ones, Thai ones...you can't figure it out and in the excitement of the moment I added the old Chinese number to the chat that...uhm she hasn't used it in two years..."

Jennie didn't quite know how to react.

"What Chaeng is trying to say" Jisoo took over the conversation. "is that this blocked number thing is simply a misunderstanding and that she feels bad since you guys started fighting because of it yesterday." She summarized in a calm tone.