Chapter 53: Song of the Yue People.

Start from the beginning

Overall, everything had to be done by herself.

Jue Ge couldn't bear it and felt that her master, who should have been the beloved princess of Qi Country, shouldn't have to suffer like this.

She looked at the clothes on the tray and respectfully said to Xiao Jin, "Your Highness... your leg is not good. Let me help you change your clothes."

Then she lowered her voice and whispered to Xiao Jin, "Your Highness, don't worry, I know that you are a woman."

Xiao Jin was slightly surprised and looked into Jue Ge's dark eyes, seeing her embarrassment and discomfort.

She thought to herself, 'You were the one who offered to help me change clothes, but why does it feel like you're the one being forced?'

However, Xiao Jin was not used to others helping her dress. Even if she were disabled, she was still an adult.

She didn't mind spending a little more time, as long as she wasn't being treated like a spoiled child.

She was just about to politely decline the offer when a gentle and clear voice sounded from outside the door: "Let me do it."

...

Indeed, the voice was very pleasant to listen to, but the effect was extremely lethal.

No matter what the situation, whenever Xiao Jin heard Chu Shao's voice, she would feel a chill run down her spine.

This was the voice of the Grim Reaper.

Jue Ge also became cautious.

Someone had been standing outside the door for so long, and she hadn't noticed, which meant that the other person's martial arts skills must be above hers.

A blade slipped out from her sleeve.

Just as she was about to grip the thin blade in her hand, she frowned slightly upon hearing the word "me" and then put the hidden weapon back into her sleeve.

At that moment, a hand gently pushed open the mahogany door.

Jue Ge always looked at a person's build and physique first, in order to judge whether they posed a threat.

However, when she looked up and saw the person who had come in, in that instant - the first thing she noticed was the woman's face.

It was the first time she had ever known that someone could be so beautiful that it would shake her soul.

And the other person was a woman.

On the other hand, Xiao Jin had long been immune to Chu Shao's appearance.

Even if someone had a good appearance, doing those insane things would make her scalp numb.

At this moment, Chu Shao smiled and looked at Jue Ge, then at Xiao Jin, and asked in a gentle voice, "Who is this young lady?"

Jue Ge came back to her senses, bowed to Chu Shao, and said, "Greetings to the Princess. My surname is Ye, and my name is Jue Ge."

It was only then that Xiao Jin realized that Jue Ge's surname was Ye.

But if her surname was Ye... if it was the Ye family from the original text, then their background might not be small.

Chu Shao seemed surprised and said with a smile, "What a cold name."

Xiao Jin: ?

It was just like what she had thought.

Chu Shao looked at Jue Ge, her eyebrows and eyes were full of tenderness, making Jue Ge feel a little uncomfortable.