Visiting the Empress

Amarinder POV:

I was going through documents when someone knocked on my office door.

"Enter"

The empress's personal maid Hannah came in greeting me formally.

"Your majesty, the empress woke up earlier today, And was diagnosed with Amnesia. "

"And?" I questioned

"I just wanted to inform you of the empress's health progress, your majesty" she said timidly.

"Well you can go now" I replied dismissively .

She curtsey "Blessings and glory upon the Obelian Empire"

I watched her leave before returning to my work.I stayed a few hours until I finally decided to retire to bed.

As I was walking down the corridor I couldn't help but think about the empress.

Deciding to visit her I changed direction to go to her palace.

Reaching her palace I walked down the silent corridor until I got to her room.
I opened the door silently and saw her beautiful sleeping figure in the dark.

I walked to her with footsteps as light as a feather. Silently looking at her mesmerizing face, I subconsciously pushed a piece of her voilet hair behind her ear.

"So beautiful, yet so vile" I whispered.

I leaned in to place a kiss on her forehead but quickly stopped myself 'what am I doing '.

I looked at her one more time before swiftly retreating to my palace.