sumn

(A/N. Someone commented 'bakugo x yn smut' and so... here you go? Idk  I'm a try lol)

Bakugo and Y/N had become pro heroes together and had moved in together after high school when they both needed a place to stay.
Y/N came home late one night tired and ready to hit snooze but as she came inside she saw her roommate in front of her with his arms crossed "why are you so late?"
"Some ass rear ended me on the way home"
(If you don't know what rear ended means it's when a car hits another car from behind)
Y/N walked to the kitchen as Bakugo followed behind her. She grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down before turning back to him "I'm going to bed-"
"Wait"
Y/N stopped and looked up slightly curious and confused.
Bakugo moved closer and looked down at her, cupping her chin and making her look at him. As they stayed staring at eachother for a moment Y/N decided to lean in. Their lips met and their eyes closed. Bakugo's hands slid down from her jaw to her shoulders to her waist as he stepped forwards, pushing her back against the kitchen counter. His strong arms wrapped around her smaller body pulling her as close as he could while her hands ventured upwards and pulled his hair slightly.
As things got more heated Bakugo leaned down slightly and picked Y/N up. Bakugo carried her to his bedroom and put her down on the bed. Bakugo began trailing kissed down her jaw and neck unzipping her hero costume revealing her bra and body under the tight suit. He slid one arm under her suit and around her waist then paused "how far?"
"All the way" Y/N responded. He gave a slight nod before kissing her lips again. Y/N's back arched as he grabbed one of her wrists, holding it over her head. Y/N's legs were wrapped around his waist as he bent over her. He leaned even closer and she gasped slightly from the friction.
Bakugo grinned slightly as he began pulling her costume off of her. Y/N took his lead and began removing his clothes as well.
A moment later and they were in nothing but their underwear.
Bakugo kneeled down between Y/N's legs and pulled her panties down slowly as she propped herself up on her elbows to watch. He lifted her feet out of her panties and threw them off to the side somewhere.
He right away attacked her already wet pussy, licking and sucking as Y/N's back arched.
Bakugo kept a tight hold of her hips, stopping them from moving as he attacked her clit.
Y/N let out a string of moans which stopped when he pulled away. She panted slightly and watched as Bakugo removed his boxers. Y/N looked up at him and their eyes met. She gave him a nod and he moved closer "first time?"
Y/N shook her head "third, you?"
"Second"
He slowly began pushing into her as she winced slightly. He stopped for her to catch her breath.
He slowly began moving his hips backwards and forwards. He grimaced slightly at the sensation "god.. you're so tight"
She panted before letting out a gasp and a moan. He had thrusted the rest inside of her
"You okay?" He asked. Y/N nodded and he began moving slightly. She panted slightly from the feeling of pleasure but as he thrusted faster her breaths turned into moans. Bakugo started going faster and harder as his hands gripped her waist tightly making her breath hitch slightly.
Y/N's legs wrapped around his waist as one of his hands travelled up to her neck. He gave it a slight squeeze, watching as her eyes rolled back. His grip got a little tighter as he adjusted his position slightly. As he pounded into her again she moaned loudly. Bakugo smirked "you like that?"
She nodded as his thrusts became sloppier
"I'm gonna cum" he moaned. She nodded "I-i'm so close"
He sped up for the last stretch and they both came at the same time with loud moans.
They both panted as Bakugo leaned down and planted small kisses on her lips. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck as his member left her hole. She kissed him back and left a last one on the tip of his nose before smiling slightly "I'm gonna go clean up in the shower"
"Can I come?"
She gave a slight giggle "sure"
He picked her up and she let out a small squeak as she was lifted and carried to the bathroom. Bakugo let her stand once they were in the bathroom. He turned the light on and looked down at her "i love you"
She gave him a quick soft kiss on the cheek "in love you too Kat".

(A/N. I tried okay? This ins the very VERY last chapter. THE VERY LAST I SAY!! I jeep coming back to this lol. Well no more. It's done!)
*I'll remember these words when I come back*