shy yn x bakugo

Although yn was shy this didn't stop her and bakugo becoming friends. She often wondered why the hot headed maniac had stuck by her but whenever she asked he just shrugged it off or changed the subject.

As yn sat at lunch with bakugo next to her she began to space out thinking about literally nothing but she was soon brought from her zone by a hand on her shoulder. She flinched and looked up to see Denki "hey, beautiful. I heard you were quite the smart one. Don't suppose I could get you alone for some tutoring?"
She felt her cheeks warm up a little at the nickname "u-uh, well I'm not that s-smart. Why don't you a-ask midoriya o-or momo?"
"I already did"
"What about Iida?"
"He said hes busy in the most formal way possible"
"Oh, what about bakugo?"
The ash blond looked up suddenly and glowed at her slightly causing her to let out a small squeak. Denki looked at bakugo "wow. Would you do that?!" He asked excitedly. Bakugo sighed with a small growl "whatever. Meet me in the common room at seven. Don't be late or I'll leave"
"You got it, bro!"
"Go away"
"Ah, sure"
As Denki walked away yn looked down feeling a little guilty "I'm sorry. I can do it if you don't want to-"
"Shut up. It's fine. I get not wanting to tutor him"
"That d-doesn't make me feel better about it a-all..."
"Whatever. Can I ask you something?"
"Sure, anything" yn said as she took a sip of water
"You got a thing for anyone?"
Yn started choking but luckily didn't spew water everywhere. Bakugo looked quite amused. She had spilled water on her clothes and groaned quietly as she noticed that puddle in her lap. Yn rubbed at it but it only spread. She sighed and glanced at bakugo "for your information. No, I don't like anyone"
She had a small blush on her face. She had just lied of course but he'd never like her back. He gave her a blank stare for a moment and it was making her uneasy. She shifted in her seat slightly and he looked back down at his food. She stood up and grabbed her bag. She went to walk away but he grabbed her wrist "where are you going?" Bakugo asked with a quirked brow
"I'm gonna go change. I bring spare clothes to school so I'm not gonna stay wet"
He let go of her wrist and she trotted away to the bathroom.

Later on she and bakugo were walking to the dorms. This was not an unusual occurance. Bakugo suddenly stopped in his tracks. Yn noticed and looked back at him "w-what's wrong?"
"What am I to you?"
"H-Huh?"
"What am I to you? A friend? Best friend?"
"Oh, well.. I guess you're my best friend. I don't really have any other friends"
"Only because you don't talk to anyone. You should put yourself out there more but that's besides the point"
"Can I a-ask what the p-point is?"
"What would you do if I said I wanted to be I na more serious relationship?"
"W-What?!" Yn almost screamed. That was a lot louder than she had intended. She covered her mouth and watched as kirishima and sero walked past with confused looks on their faces. She looked at bakugo "um, d-do you?"
"Do you?"
"W-What if I did?"
"Then maybe our friendship would grow into something more"
"W-would y-you w-want that?"
There was a moment of awkward silence until he stepped forward and lifted her chin with his finger. He planted a soft kiss on her lips as she blushed like crazy and squeaked quietly. He pulled away and looked down at her "what did you think of that?"
"I th-think it was.. n-nice"
"Do you think being in a relationship would be nice too?"
She blushed even more if it was possible and nodded. He smirked somewhat proudly. She took a small step forward and hugged him gently,her arms around his waist. He'd never admit it but this made him blush a little. He hugged her back and felt her shiver slightly "are you cold, yn?"
She nodded "only a little b-"
Before she could finish she was swept off of her feet and was being carried to the dorms. She held on tightly and wrapped her legs around him. They walked in and gained the attention of their classmates. She bsinguried her face in his shoulder to hide her blushing face. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was only two minutes until seven. He saw Denki sitting on one of the sofas and walked over. He sat down, gently placing her on his lap. Denki looked up and grinned "damn, bakugo. You bagged yourself a good one"
Bakugo scoffed slightly "yeah, yeah. I guess I did. Now let's get started I don't have all night".

(If you want non binary yn just ask. I just automatically write female yn as it's what I'm more used to. Hope you enjoyed!
883 words!)