a few moments

(Some moments I see happening between bakugo and yn)

"Hey! Bakugo! Knock knock!"
"No" he groaned. She pouted slightly "oh, come on!"
"Fine. Who's there?"
"The owl goes"
"The owl goes who?"
She began laughing and his face scrunched up a little as he realised what she had done
"You idiot!".
----------------------------

Denki walked up to yn "hey, girl. You're looking good today. Maybe I could take you out some time? I bet I'm a better boyfriend than bakugo"
She looked up at him with a stern glare "I'm gonna give you three seconds before I call bakugo over"
"He's not even here"
"He's in the kitchen"
"You're bluffing"
She smirked slightly "hey, babe?!" She called "Yeah?!" He called back. Denki panicked "no please don't-"
"Denki thinks he's be a better boyfriend than you. He wants to take me out"
They heard rushing footsteps and Denki was suddenly tackled to the floor by bakugo. Denki screamed and scrambled free. He ran away as bakugo stood up with a smirk. Yn sat there laughing "can't wait until he asks again".
----------------------------

"Bakugo?"
"What'd you call me?"
"Bakugo??"
"We talked about this"
"What?"
"My name?"
"whAt- oh. Katsuki?"
"Better. Dumbass"
She smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He blushed slightly "what did you want?"
"Cuddles!"
He glanced at her "and if I say no?"
"Not an option"
"Oh really?"
"Yep"
"Well I think it is because no is my answer"
He looked back down at his phone but was soon interposed as yn leapt onto him. He fell backwards with her on top of him
"You don't care that I said no, do you?"
"You didnt care when i said it wasn't an option so why should i care?"
He rolled his eyes with a slight smile and hugged her back.
----------------------------

*the end of the moments. I know it'd not much but this was fun to make*
*p.s
A mote from bakugo. "DRINK SOME GODDAMN WATER YOU DEHYDRATES IDIOT!!"
That is all*