#83 What Makes You Beautiful

Harry: "Wow. You look beautiful [Y/N]," Harry uttered, moments after you opened your front door for him. He was stunned. You were always beautiful to him, he never once thought you looked bad, but tonight your beauty was shining even more. You were going out on your first real date, and so you'd dressed up slightly, something Harry had never seen from you before. You actually felt uncomfortable though, and thought you looked horrible. "I don't," you said, while smiling at the ground. Harry was not shocked you did not believe his words. You never did. He had told you many times before how beautiful he thought you were, and you would always deny it. In your eyes, you were not. Harry saw something completely different though. "You don't know you're beautiful, but trust me you are."

Liam: Stepping out of your hotel and into a busy street with Liam, you instantly tensed up. Paparazzi and fans were everywhere, and you wanted to run back inside. "Why are you insecure?" Liam asked confused, when he saw you nervously adjusting the dress you were currently wearing. You had been together for over a year, so he knew by now when you were feeling uneasy being somewhere. "I just wish I had worn make-up," you replied, hating that so many pictures were being taken when you felt your worse. Liam stared at your face though, and could not understand what you wanted to cover. "You don't need make-up to cover up [Y/N]. Being the way that you are is enough." "Maybe for you," you replied, doubting even that, "But not everyone feels that way." "They do, or they should. You're so beautiful. With or without make-up."

Niall: It was your anniversary with Niall, and you had made your plans months ago. A quiet dinner just the two of you, and a movie date at home. It was what both of you wanted, and you were enjoying your time so much. "I'm having an amazing time," you commented, as you placed the dishes you had just eaten off of into the dishwasher. "Me too," Niall replied, as he walked over to you, and wrapped his arms around you waist the moment you turned to face him, "You know, I had written you something really sappy, but I lost it. So I can just tell you what I remember if you want." "I'd love to hear it." "Remember, this was a sappy card. Anyway, you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed." You laughed, "You wrote that for me?" "I mean every word [Y/N]. You are the most amazing girl in the world, and I am so, so lucky you're mine."

Louis: "Why would you want me? You can have so many beautiful girls. Why me?" You questioned, after being asked out by Louis. Something was  telling you this just could not be real. "Because you make me laugh, and we can talk forever, and you're so perfect to me [Y/N]. You're also beautiful, and there is no one is the world who looks better to me." You smiled brightly at his words, but a part of you still did not believe it, something Louis could see in your eyes. "If only you saw what I can see, you'd understand why I want you so desperately. I'm looking at you right now, and I can't believe you don't know how beautiful you are. Every word I'm saying is true. I think you are so perfect, and I just want a chance with you."

Zayn: Zayn was crazy about you. From the moment he saw you, he knew he had to get to know you better. So you became friends, and after months of waiting to tell you his feelings, Zayn finally admitted how he felt. When he told you this though, you did not believe him one bit. "I really do want to go out some time. I like you so much, and I want to try and see what this could be," Zayn repeated, when he could see you were not believing a word he said. He tried to look into your eyes, but you quickly looked away. You were instantly shy around him, and he did not know why. You were never like this before, but now you suddenly were. "[Y/N], I'm serious about this. I really do want to go out sometime. So what do you say?"