#41 You have different colored eyes

Harry: Your eyes were always the first thing anyone noticed about you, and Harry was no different. He noticed them right away from the moment he met you. He loved that about you; your eyes which made you so unique. Well he loved so much about you, and your eyes were just one part. "Everyone points out your eyes to me," Harry told you, as the two of you laid on your couch together, "I don't think anyone doesn't notice them right away." "It's been that way my whole life," you sighed, so used to that. It was just so normal to you now, that compliments about them did not even cause you to smile. Harry though was not used to hearing them, even after a year with you, "Sometimes I get jealous over it all, but I know I shouldn't." You shook your head, and laughed, "No, you shouldn't be. People noticing my eyes, or when they pay attention to me because of that, that means nothing. I love you Harry, don't worry, no one can change that."

Liam: You loved your eyes, the way they were so different from each other, the way they made you unique. Liam loved them too, and told you that often. The thing he did not love however, was the fact others loved those eyes as well. They brought you so much attention, from many that Liam worried somehow could steal your heart. "They can't," you assured him, when he voiced this concern to you. You understood why he worried. You of course worried about losing him to someone else as well. It was common to worry, but you knew he had no reason to. No matter how many people noticed you or your eyes, and told you how beautiful you were, it wouldn't matter. "I love you more than anything Liam, and no one else can change that."

Niall: The amount of attention you got, simply because your eyes were each a different color, was something that made Niall nervous. Every guy seemed to give you more attention than the last. Niall was around so little, so it seemed so easy for you to just find a new guy who would be there for you at all times. "I know you get attention from everyone," Niall sighed, "And you could find someone who would actually be here for you." You laughed, "I get attention because of my eyes, I don't know if that means those guys would really want to be with me. And Niall, don't worry. It doesn't even matter to me how many guys actually would be with me, none of them are you. I want to be with you, and that's it," you hugged him tightly, so in love with the man in front of you, "Seeing you once a month for a few days, that's better than being with anyone else every single day." 

Zayn: You got so much attention because of your eyes. So many guys seemed to try to get your attention, and all because they noticed your eyes which stood out so much. "I'm going to lose you to someone else, won't I?" Zayn asked, half jokingly. He was worried, and by joking about it, he was hiding the true fears he had. You could tell the truth though, even if he was trying to hide it. You knew Zayn better than anyone, and could see very well that was not just a joke. He was truly worried, but with no reason to be. "Those guys think I'm different because my eyes are different colors, so they pay attention to me. I don't think anything much of that though, and you shouldn't either. You're not going to lose me to someone else. You're stuck with me Zayn, and that's it." Zayn was happy to hear you say that, and quickly hugged you  tightly, "I love you so much [Y/N]."

Louis: "You're jealous of them? You're jealous of guys you notice me for simply having eyes that are different colors?" You thought Louis was insane for feeling that way. Those guys meant nothing to you. "They don't even know me. They just see a girl who looks different, and that's it. They don't know me like you do at all, and would never love me the way I know you do. So don't be jealous, not of them. Not of guys who I would never, ever date. You love me for so many reasons, they want to know me better because I have unique eyes. Don't think i care about them, because I don't." Louis sighed, and understood what you were saying, he would still worry though. "I just know how amazing you are, and I don't want someone else to fully realize that, and I lose you." "You will not lose me, I promise."