𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

   THE MORNING SUN GLEAMED through the window of Myunghwa's room, landing perfectly on her face. A low groan escaped from between her lips as she pulled the quilt higher up, until it completely covered her head. Myunghwa had the strong want to fall back into the arms of sleep...but she couldn't, she had to be at the art shop. In one motion she threw the quilt off of her and sat up from the cloud like mattress; the princess rubbed the residual sleep from her eyes before swining her legs over the edge of the bed.

    When her feet touched the wood floor, a slight shiver traveled up her spine as she stepped toward the wardrobe. Myunghwa swings the doors of the wardrobe open, revealing various types of clothing she had bought herself (ranging from pants, shirts, skirts and dresses). It was definitley nothing compared to the luxurious handmade growns that she would wear in the palace...but she perfered it this way, they were more comfatable and she loved that.

   A few moments of rumaging through the wardrobe, Myunghwa's eyes finally land on baby blue sun dress, with little yellow embroidered flowers all of it. She hadn't had the chance to wear it yet....and today was the perfect opportunity.

After slipping out of her sleep wear, Myunghwa slipped the sun dress over her head and situated it over her frame. The skirt fell just below her knees, it was cinched at waist and flared down into skirt; the top was a v-neck, but it wasn't super low or revealing and the sleeves were short but flowy and ruffled. Myunghwa then sat at the desk in front of a small, she wanted to try to do something with her hair...but the princess quickly realized that she didn't know how to anything with her hair; it would have been so much easier is Siyeon was there...but she wasn't.

   In the end, the princess just let her auburn colored hair cascade down the length of her back. Myunghwa grabs her journal as she stood up from the wooden chair and stepped over to where her bag was sittng; she stuffs her journal inside the bag, along with a pouch of money before cinching it closed and swinging over her shoulders. And after she had slipped on her shoes, she finally leaves her room. 

   As Myunghwa walked through New Cresthill, she savored the warm summer breeze that blew past her and the sun rays that gleamed through the trees. The princess felt at peace as she closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air.

   But...maybe closing her eyes wasn't exactly the wisest choice, bacuase it had lead her to bumping into someone. Her eyes immediatley spring open in shock and she was met with an older man, who did not look very happy. She swallows thickly, suddenly frozen in place...not being able to do or say anyhting. "Watch where you're going, stupid girl!" He bellowed, causing Myunghwa to flinch at his loud tone as people around them stopped and looked toward the rukus.

   "I-I'm sorry." She uttered softly, keeping her head lowered. The older man scoffed "Kids these days...have no respect for their elders-" He continued as she proccoded to take his words and felt tears begin to well up in her eyes. "Maybe I ought to teach you a lesson." He spoke through gritted teeth. "Ok, that's enough." A voice called out from behind Myunghwa, but didn't dare move to look back at the person. The man gaze leaves Muyunghwa, moving to the person that dared to speak up "This doesn't concern you, boy." 

   Then the next moment, Myunghwa felt a hand wrap around her wrist before gently pulling her back. The princess finally looks up, gaze landing on the back of the boy that had intervened. "Well...I'm afraid that you yelling at this young women, for a mere accident...is indeed of my concern." Myunghwa could feel her heart rate returning to its normal pace and her muscles untense. 

   Surprisingly the older man didn't say another word and just simply walked away, but his burning gaze reamined on Myunghwa as he did. Once the man was out of sight, she breathed out a relived sigh as the hand around her wrist loosened. "Thank you so much-" She began, her right hand locking around her left forearm, before chuckling softly "I don't know what would have happened if yyou hadn't...." Myunghwa's words gradually ceaseon her tongue as the  boy turned to face. 

   Myunghwa had never seen someone so beautiful and handsome before. His were were sharp, as foxes eyes were...but yet they were kind and soft as he looked at her; his high cheekbones and chiseled jaw mad him look as though he was sculpted by the gods....but all of those sharp and intimdating features were offset by dimples.

   It felt as though she couldn't breathe when he flashed her a small smile. "Of course, you're welcome." He spoke, snapping Myunghwa out of her dazed state "Are you okay though?" He questioned gently, voice laced with worry. "Ummm..." She began again, ber brain malfunctioning slightly. Myunghwa clears her throat before finally answering his question "Y-Yeah, I'm fine...just a little shaken up." She answered, mentally cursing herself for stuttering. He nods in response, locking his hands behind his back.

   An awkward silence fills the air around them...neither of them knowing what to say next. After a couple moments of silence the boy clears his throat, grabbing Myunhwa's attention "Where are you heading to...I could walk you the rest of the way." The princess felt her heart stutter a bit at his offer, nevertheless she shook her head "Oh no, that won't be necessary...but thank you for offering. The shop I work at is not far from here." She said, gesturing in the direction where she was going. He follows her gesture, turning around to look that way and he makes a soft 'ahhh' sound "The art shop?" He asked turning back to Myunghwa and she nods in response. Another dimpled smile forms on his lips "Well maybe I'll have to come visit sometime." He says and Myunghwa is rendered completely speechless. He chuckles at her reaction "I'll guess I'll see around then." 

   And with that he walks past Myunghwa...and leaving her to take in what ever just happened.

________________________________________

  Well hello everyone, its been a while since I've updated anything. I don't really have an excuse, beside just not really feeling like updating anything. Anyway, we made it to the chapter where San is introduced (yayyy!!!), now the plot of the story can actually begin...so look forward to future chapters. So I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I'll try to get chapter 6 up today...but no promises. I hope you have a wondrful day/night<3