✾ 10 ✾

6 months passed with the blink of eyes. Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship became stronger . Jungkook started to fall for Taehyung too . It is true Tae fell in love with Jungkook at first but Jungkook fell deeper .
The 2 months ago Taehyung proposed Jungkook to marry him. Jungkook obviously agreed  . Both family agreed for this marriage. Mrs. jeon agreed aas because Taehyung is rich. At least. She doesn't care for her son.
Taehyung came to know about Jungkook's mother he understand how the poor soul feel. He told to his parents about Jungkook. Jin got overjoyed for getting a handsome son in law. All are happy.

The xxxx church ; Seoul ;
Today is the day when two different soul are going to be one . Today Taehyung and Jungkook is going to get married. The most blussful and beautiful day is today.
The whole chrch is decorated beautifully. The richness is showing everywhere.

The Kim family and Jeno family already arrived

The Kim family and Jeno family already arrived. Taehyung got ready in the the groom changing room. Jungkook is in bride room. Taehyung is nervous so he started annoying others. Yoongi, Jisoo and Hae-in are controlling him. On other hand Jungkook is also little nervous. Jimin , Lisa and Jennie are assuring him with everything. Today is a big day, it is normal for being nervous.
Taehyung went to stage. He is standing with both hand fiddling with each other. He is trying to bite his fingers.
Yoongi is standing beside him. He is annoyed and frustrated.
Yg: Taehyung if you don't stand normally, I swear to holly father I will kill you in this place.
Tae: Why hyung Why I am trying why don't you understand. I don't know why but I am getting nervous.
Yg: You are a dumb bitch.
Tae: say whatever you want. Yoongi and Taehyung were about to start a big childish fight but the music played on  . The door opened and The bride face covered with veil entered. Taehyung took the hand of Jungkook in. His hand and look at him through the veil. He is looking breathtaking.