✾1✾

A beautiful room decorated with certain bunny boy's picture in different poses. That certain bunny who is sleeping under the duvet while hugging a bunny plushie like a baby . He is beautiful , not only beautiful, he is like Apsara (beautiful angel in Hindu culture) . No one will believe that boy can be beautiful like a girl. He have girl like curves and ass.
The sunrays fell on his face caused him to squirm in his bed. He scrunched his eyes snd rubbed it with fisted hand like a baby. He sat up and lazily looked at the clock and Widened his eyes.
?? : oh sh!t Jungkook today you will loose your job.... Ahhhh it's 9 am.
The certain boy named Jeon Jungkook got up from bed and ran inside the bathroom. He is clumsy. Only little 🤏  .. Little bit okay. His mother Jeon Hae his mothe is just a selfish woman who always busy about her own life. She is a business woman  . Have a fashion designer company she ran. She completes every wishes, wants of Jk but Jk don't want money all he want her love which she doesn't give him  . Well I talk so much let's focus on storyyyy.
So Jk came out from bathroom all ready and steady to go office.

Jk last time looked at himself and then went to kitchen 

Jk last time looked at himself and then went to kitchen  .he made for himself A bowl of ramen with boiled egg. He ate with giggle . He loves when he eat that he made for himself. He took a tumbler filled with iced americano, car keys , officebag and left.

Dreamers wedding planner ;
Jk parked the car in the parking lotlot. He locked the car, took everything and went inside the office. The first he saw all are rushing and huffing around over something. It's alltime busy in their life as wedding planner is such a hard work.
Jk went inside his cabin and in just blink of eyes a person entered into the cabin.
?? : Jungkook some men came inside and doing bad behavior with Mr. Park  .
Jk: Rosé go and control other things  , I am handling everything.
Jk left his cabin along with Rosé, separating their ways. Jk entered into park 's cabin . He saw two muscler man is arguing with Park Jimin  his boss more over his bestie.
Jk: What is happening here?
Those two men looked at Jk .
Man: look boy we are here to do our work as our boss send us to take him with us.
Jk: who is your boss?
Man2: Min Yoongi.
Jk: listen mister go and tell your boss that he have lost that power over him long time ago. Now suddenly he doesn't need to show that power. Leave and go from here. Go.... And also tell him Jimin is not weak and alone anymore he have everyone beside him. Go.
The two men looked at each other and left the room. Jimin broke down in tears and fell in his knees.
Jk: Jiminn....
Jk ran to him and hold him.
Jm: (crying) why he cannot leave me. He was the person who said to leave now he is trying to patch up everything why? My heart is not that much strong kookie. Not for again a heartbreak.
Jk: it's okay everything will be fine . How he came to know about you?
Jm: actually 2 days ago....
I went to supermarket with Minjun. He was willing to buy some chocolate and also grocery shopping was needed so we went for shopping. I was busy in shop that I didn't notice Minjun went to other side . That time he went chocolate area. Yoongi was also there ge saw Minjun asking for chocolate. They had a moment when I understand that Minjun was not there I started to run around to find him. Then I saw Minjun in Yoongi's arm. Minjun looked at me and called me Eomma . I hold Minjun's hand and was about to leave but Yoongi stopped me. He hold my hands and started to interrogate me. Who is Minjun, am I married ? Etc etc.. I just anyway come out from that situation.

Jk : That is gonna be mess, Jimin .
Jm: What I should do?
Jk: I think you should meet him and end up everything and also listen what he want ? If he want Minjun then told him that you are not going to give your son to him. If he doesn't agreed You'll knock the door court. Clear him everything.
Jm: okay. I will call him. And will tell him to meet at a café tomorrow.
Jk noticed.
Jm: Can you go to the meeting with Mrs. Lee. They are here for the event.
Jk nodded and left the room before placing a forhead kiss to Jimin. This is normal to them. They both adore each other and love each other like own brother  .

Now all just needed to clarify everything Between Jimin and Yoongi.

To be continue....