✾6✾

2 days later ;
In Xxx café ;
Jimin and Yoongi are sitting face to face. Today Jimin wanted to meet Yoongi and clear up everything. Jimin knows it not only Yoongi' fault but also his too. But He have some self respect. How he can down them fir some one.
Jm: I am not going to ask How are you because I have lost that interest long ago. So, Why you send those men to kidnapp me?
Yg: Jimin i didn't send them to kidnap you but to bring you to me.
Jm: What? Who send men to bring someone. Are you an idiot? Dumb what are you? At first you are the one who forced me in bed and after this long time you are sending people to bring me forcefully what I am?
Yg: Yes I was dumb. But it was your fault. Next morning you didn't even stayed to listen to me. How you supposed that It is only my fault?
Jm: Yes because I am a human. I have feeling, you at first was cold with me, then suddenly one event you molested me. How you think that I was in health to talk with you. I have some self respect which you hurted brutally.
Yoongi listened to every word if Jimin and can feel how hurt Jimin is. He got up and kneel down over his both knees in front of Jimin. He took his (Jm) both hand and kissed those knuckles.
Yg: I was dumb, I was so confused about my feeling and got drunk. I thought I will confess my feelings but next day when I wake up I saw no one and then the realization hit me. I am sorry Jimin. I love you. Please come beck to me. I want to spend my life with you and Minjun.
Jm: I don't know what to do.
Yg : Just give me one chnce . Please Jimin- aa.
Jm: Okay, but give me some time. I have to talk with Minjun. And also set up my mind.
Yg: Okay take your time. Yoongi placed a peck on Jimin ' s head and left the restaurant. Jimin sniled thinking how he dreames before about this headpeck. Now he can understand how this feel. It is Euphoric.

Days passed like a blink of eyes. Jimin talked to Minjun and then after thinking and consulting with his own mind Jimin finally agreed to give Yoongi and second chance. After 1 month Jimin and Minjun started to live with Yoongi in his mansion.
On the other hand Hae-in and Jisoo met with each other and agreed to marry. The Kim family and Jung family is going to meet each other.

Jung mansion ;
In the kitchen Y/n aka Jung Hoseok's wife is cooking. Hoseok is younger but got married before his older brother as it was love marriage . They are leading a 9 year beautiful married life and they have beautiful daughter Jung sora.
Y/n was busy in cooking suddenly she felt two arms around her waist. She knows who's arms are this?
She turned and saw saw her hubby smiling like sunshine which he really is.

Y/n: what happened hubby? Jh: Well I was missing you

Jh: Well I was missing you .
Y/n: My baby, if you all time want me with you the who will cook for us.
Jh: don't needs food is can eat you.
Y/n:(blushed) yaah! Pervert. Leave me now. Let me plate the foods or they will get cold.
Jh: okay you will do it but at first give me kiss .
Y/n: Baby will come hubby.
Jh: No one will come, just devour me with your sweet lips.
Y/n was about to speak more but Hoseok smashed his lips with Her and started to kiss her with love and passion. He inserted his tongue inside her mouth while giving some passionate sucks. His hands made way to her ass and hold them. Y/n understand and jumps. Hoseok hold her and made her sit on the kitchen counter without breaking the kiss.
They were so much into themselves that they didn't understand that they have a guest.
?? : Yaaah! Get a room to fuck her....
The couple got startled and backed away. They looked t the speaker and it is Jungkook. Hoseok and Hae-in's cousin.
Jh: Ow kook.
Jk: Are you a begger, don't have room why doing it in kitchen?
Jh: Oh cockblocker it was just a kiss.
Jk: I know what is kiss. Eonnie, how you fell for this horny man? I will never marry a man who will be a full course horny.
Jh: we will see. Now tell me why you are here?
Jk: 1 week later my Elder brother is going to engaged , how much shopping is left to do you know?
Jh: You and your shopping. Y/n nd Jk laughed for Hoseok's frustration.
Y/n: Honey, Jisoo have a younger brother right.
Jh: Yes, Kim Taehyung. The king of our business world. His father Namjoon make the business but he took his company to the highest level . He is handsome, cold but kind.
Jk was listening to Hoseok . He doesn't know why but his heart beat fast to listen Taehyung's name. He saw him in article once . Taehyung is so handsome he have ever seen.
Y/n: okay leave this Jk you wait here I am coming after getting ready.
Jungkook nodded. Y/n went to room to get ready
After getting ready they bothe left for shopping.

To be continue......

I was busy for my Uncle's wedding.. I will try to post regular.