Twenty Five

Depuis le début

Samantha: S-sandro?!

I can't take my eyes off her body. She was so damn hot and sexy. But when she realized that I was staring at her she quickly tried to cover herself using her arms and glared at me.

Samantha: What the fck you perv!

Sandro: Put your robe on, Samantha!

I commanded her. She angrily walked towards me and I thought she was about to slap me so I held her arm and tried to stop her. But then I noticed that she was just trying to get her robe behind me. She harshly pulls her arm and para kaming nag-papatinterong dalawa. I tried stepping from left to right then vice versa and ganon din ang ginagawa nya.

Samantha: Tabi!

She was about to reach the thin silk but then she was tripped over my feet. She was about to fall so I tried catching her. Pero pareho kaming bumagsak sa sahig and she was on my top.

I stared at her face while her eyes were closed. She looks like a child who fears from falling. I softly chuckled as I look on her cute blushing face and took a deep breath. I can feel the heat on my body as I feel her body touching mine. I can also feel her soft mountains, damn it! And the only thing between us are my clothes and her thin lingerie.

I just smiled and enjoyed the scene in front of me. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

Samantha: W-what's funny?

I just pout and blink my eyes as an answer. I saw how she gulped and slowly removed her arms from hugging but I stopped her.

Sandro: I'm enjoying this. Anong pakiramdam nang nasa ibabaw ko?

She frowned at me trying to absorb what I just said. I bet she feels that I'm hard down there because of our position. Her eyes widened and she quickly stood up. I sat on the floor and laughed while she was trying to put her robe on.

Samantha: What the hell Sandro?! Ano ba kasing ginagawa mo dito?!

Sandro: Mom asked me to bring you some breakfast. So I did.

She looked in the direction where I was looking and she saw the food tray on the top of her bed.

Samantha: Get out, Sandro!

Sandro: Lower down your voice. Baka marinig ka nila sa labas. Sabihin pa nila inaaway kita. Who gave you that dress, Samantha?

Samantha: It's none of your business.

She stared at me while I was sitting on the floor and she rolls her eyes at me.

Sandro: Wala man lang thank you? I brought you some sandwiches and a glass of milk.

Samantha: Thank you.

She makes face and sarcastically answered.

Samantha: Now get out.

She was pointing at the door.

Sandro: You haven't answered my question. Who gave you that dress?

Samantha: Your mom did! It was a present!

Sandro: My mom..... right.

Samantha: Ok na? Pwede ka na bang lumabas?

Sandro: Don't you dare wear that kind of clothes again lalo na kapag alam mong andito ang mga magulang at kapatid ko.

Samantha: This is a night dress. Pangtulog, Sandro. Ano bang problema mo sa suot ko?!

Sandro: Marami. Paano kung hindi ako yung nakakita sayo? Paano kung si Vinny or si Simon yung inutusan ng nanay ko na umakyat dito para tawagin ka? Eh di makikita nila kung ano yung nakita ko?!

Samantha: Bakit ano bang nakita mo?!

Sandro: Basta!

Samantha: Anong basta? Mabuti pa nga siguro kung sila nalang nakakita sakin baka at least hindi sila ganyan.

Sandro: Bakit ano ba ko?!

Samantha: Basta!

Sandro: Anong basta?!

Samantha: Baka sila hindi basta basta pumapasok sa kwarto ng may kwarto! Saka baka marunong sila kumatok muna bago pumasok.

Sandro: I knocked on your door thrice! Three fcking times! Pero hindi ka sumasagot!

Samantha: But it doesn't mean na kung hindi ako sumagot is pwede ka ng pumasok basta basta!

Sandro: Eh paano kung ano na palang nangyari sayo?! Eh di hindi ko malalaman?!

Samantha: Mangyayari? Anong mangyayari sakin?!

Sandro: Malay ko kung masakit ba ang ulo mo o baka may masakit sayo dahil pinipilit mong makaalala!

Samantha: Alright! Alright! Fine! You got your point! Now get out of this room and never came back!

Sandro: This is our house, Samantha. Baka nakakalimutan mo.

Samantha: But this is not your room. So please, next time. Wag ka agad pasok ng pasok.

Sandro: Pero kapag mga kapatid ko pwede?! Mas gusto mong sila yung makakita sayo na ganyan ang suot mo?!

Samantha: What?! I didn't say that!

Sandro: Yes you did! Nairinig ng dalawang tenga ko and I can clearly remember it!

Samantha: No I didn't! Oh gahd! Why don't you just leave?!

Liza: Nag-aaway ba kayo?

We're both surprised when we heard my mom's voice. She was leaning on the wall and intently staring at us.

Samantha: Tita.

Sandro: Mom. How long have you been there?

Liza: Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Samantha: Ano po-

Sandro: It's just a misunderstanding, Ma.

Liza: Get out, Sandro. And you Samantha, fix yourself and we will talk.

Sandro: Mag-uusap kayong dalawa?

Liza: Tayong tatlo. Now out!

The authority on my mom's voice was very clear. But I can't tell if she's mad or what. But one thing is for sure. Mapapagalitan kaming dalawa. I went out of the room and I saw how Samantha glared at me. Damn it! What just happened?!

...........