𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 - 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖?

»»»~»»»

"What the hell is going on?"

Oh shit

»»»~»»»

The teenagers paled when they heard the Toruk Makto's voice behind them. It sent a shiver down all their spines, especially Lo'ak's. He closed his eyes in frustration, mentally preparing for whats to come. A'leyra noticed his shift in attitude and immediately went to his side, comfortingly rubbing her hand up and down his back.

"Lo'ak and Neteyam, come with me now." He yelled strictly as the two brothers visibly shrunk in shame. Aonung and his friends had quickly scattered once they heard the booming voice of Toruk Makto. A'leyra rushed to catch up to Lo'ak as he got dragged by his father, who was fuming at this point.

Jake had quickly noticed the girl rush to Lo'ak.

"A'leyra, bring Kiri to her mother please." 

"No, dad! I-" Lo'ak quickly grabbed onto A'leyra's hand, her doing the same, not willing to let go. Looking up into his fierce eyes, A'leyra shivered under Jake's mean gaze.

"Enough." That was all he needed to say for them to let go of each other, and walk in the opposite direction. Neteyam looked back and forth between the two, rolling his eyes in anger.

»»»~»»»

"What is the one thing I asked? One thing!" Jake shook his head in disappointment as Lo'ak and Neteyam couldn't bring themselves to look directly in their father's eyes.

"Stay out of trouble.." They mumbled in unison

Before Lo'ak could explain, mighty golden child Neteyam had already taken the blame. 

"I don't think so, you gotta stop taking the heat for this knucklehead!" 

Having enough of getting scolded, Lo'ak decided to speak up.

"Look dad, Aonung was picking on Kiri. He called her a freak." Jake's angry expression faltered while hearing that. How could anyone pick on his little girl?

"Go apologise to Aonung."

Lo'ak couldn't believe his ears. "What?"

"He's the chief's son. Do you understand? I don't care how you do it. Just go make peace."

Lo'ak shook his head as he walked out of the marui.

»»»~»»»

"Why would you follow that him? A'leyra you should not let him drag you into his fights!" Jake yelled at the girl in front of him

"I'm sorry but I will always follow him. Even if it meant that I would have to risk my life, I would still do it." She shortly concluded as Jake rubbed his temples.

"Get outta here." She nodded and walked away from him.

»»»~»»»

"Lo'ak! Are you okay?" The girl was worried for her best friend. Not mny people know, but Jake's scoldings really affected Lo'ak. She was the only one who knew how all he wanted was to prove himself, but that always ended badly.

"He wants me to go apologise to Aonung." Lo'ak melted in her touch as she hugged him tightly. Upon hearing the news, She jumped back in shock.

"What? Why do you need to apologise? Aonung should be the one apologising to you!"  She pointed her finger at him to exaggerate her point. 

"That's what I said!" They laughed slightly, bringing the happy mood back for a few seconds. A'leyra softly kissed his cheek, then pulled him into a warm hug.