EP.2

Younjun: Actually I really wanted to say that... (He steps forward and then y/n eventually steps backward where she ends up, her back is pressed against the palm tree)

Y/n: Youn...... jun Younjun what are you up to?

Younjun: Y/n I...

(In within that moment Y/n's so called sister comes in there as she was having some doubt in her studies to ask Younjun.)

New character alert: Y/n's sister Ahn Hye-jin aka Hwasa. She always came in between y/n and Younjun. But Younjun never likes that.

(So he always asks y/n to stay at the same spot so that he could approach her again to continue what he was talking about. But this time y/n didn't stay at the same place to wait for him because this time she thought that 

"God had given her a chance to save herself and thought that Younjun would do something wrong and in between he also reminded her that not to tell this to anyone not even.... her bestie especially. He stated.

 After hearing that she got Goosebumps all over her hands and legs.  The moment he left, she left the place immediately and ran back to the cafeteria. On the way she finds Lisa who was talking to her bfie. )

Lisa: OMOO y/n are you okay? what happened you seem like you just saw a ghost and scared AF! 

(Y/n was scared when she was about to spill out everything that happened near the palm tree, then all of a sudden she remembers Younjun's  last words to her " Don't tell about this to anyone not even.... to your bestie especially.")

Y/n: Nah nah actually I was playing a game and accidentally I spilled the ice tea on someone I don't know... So I just ran away. (Damn y/n knows how to pretend and hide things perfectly)

Lisa: My goodness you should go to the class now... just goo runn! hurry up y/n.

(Y/n agrees to her and runs to the class...)

Yoongi (Lisa's bfie): What's wrong with her? seemed like there's something else rather than what she actually said.

Lisa: I guess you are right or maybe she was right because she never lied to me ever.

Yoongi: Still just talk to her and make sure that she's good and out of any trouble. Okay?

Lisa: Alright I'll let you know if there's some other issue.

Yoongi: Hm good girl.

Lisa: C'mon stop calling me that I want to be the bad girl just like my bf! (Both chuckled)

( y/n ran to the class thinking that she got rid of  Younjun but guess what, God had written some other plans for her

( y/n ran to the class thinking that she got rid of  Younjun but guess what, God had written some other plans for her... the moment she runs and was just in the turn to enter the class she bumps on a guy and both fell down,when she gets in her senses she realizes that the guy was no one else other than Younjun.

And y/n was on the top of him and had injured her ankle. They were so close that y/n's heart skipped a beat and she was in a total horror.  Then the very next moment Younjun stood up and helped y/n to stand but y/n was unable to stand so he took her up in a bridal style and went to the collage's only clinic. While going to the clinic the whole school was looking at them. When he was going downstairs Lisa and Yoongi caught them and Lisa's brain twisted at the moment and then she went to her class as bell had already rang and had a lecture, thinking about both of them the whole time. Yoongi followed Lisa and went to the class... Yoongi was silent the whole time on the way and in the class also.

Author's Note: Lisa, Y/n, Yoongi and Younjun were in the same class.

When Younjun entered the clinic he let the nurse take over the control over her so he laid Y/n on one of the patient's bed. Before he could  leave he leans down and whispers on Y/n's ear and says, Girl I told you to wait near the palm tree why did you disobey me? -In a cold tone- And that sent shiver down her spinal cord which made her close her eyes and made her mouth go numb.

After 10.05 min Younjun enters the class which made the teacher flinch while teaching the class, -HIS COLD VOICE COULD EVEN MAKE A TEACHER GO NUMB SO JUST IMAGINE ABOUT Y/N- the student's were dead curious to know what happened. After some rough explanation to the teacher Younjun sat on his bench, everyone were silent. But obviously none were less curious to know if Younjun was dating y/n or something because now they were the hot topic of the whole school and collage year student's)

Time skips

Y/n's POV:  Damn the fu**ing shi* what the heck was that, I hope no one talks about us. Ahhhh shibbal ah ottoke ??!!!!!

 AAAHHHHHH Shi-bal (She screamed)

Then she apologizes the nurse for that and sits in relief remembering that no one knew the meaning of what she actually screamed.

(After 2 and 1/2 an hour Lisa and her bf arrives in the clinic)

Yoongi: Y/n are you okay?? what happened to youu?

Lisa: y/n what's wrong? what happened? 

Y/n : Nothing Unnie and Oppa actua... actually........ wait what's that noise out there? 

Lisa: Ah nothing.. there's noth....

Yoongi: Yaahh! let her know about that. Y/n do you know that the half of the the school and the collage is waiting outside one step ahead the door.

Y/n: What the heck?? Ow my head! 

Lisa: kenchanayo, Everything will be okay.

Y/n: Ahh shii.. What time is it?

Yoongi: It's the second lunch break.

Y/n: Fu** what?

Younjun: Damn you don't look good while cursing darling.

Y/n: Wha? wh.. what? I mean.. 

(Y/n starts trembling and and her temperature starts rising, her body shivered the moment she heard His voice which went through her ears and disturbed her whole human system.)

Lisa: My lord!!!!!! y/n are you good?!!

Yoongi: Younjun I think you should leave.

Younjun: Oh Yoongi c'mon ice down I got her. Give me a chance.

(Younjun leads his way to y/n and signs Lisa to get a bit side so that he could approach y/n...)

Let me remind you that these lil cuties had got filmed but still unknown who had filmed them. Will reveal in the next EP about the shooter and this reveal is gonna be related to the crowd and rumors.

Got spoilers.... Wanna know what happens next then follow me and If you liked this part then Don't forget to vote me

Keep reading to know what happens next.