𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝.

It had been 17 years since the incident with Myers, and you have completely forgot about it. Your mother passed a few days after you turned 25 and your father passed the day you turned 23, you were sad that mother passed but not father. You have a shrine for mother and father left the house for you which was enough memory of him, it was the same house you guys moved into when you were 10 years old. You hated how he gave it to you but you would be on the streets if he hadn't given it to you, you looked at the clock and realized it was time to go to work! You work at the local library, you chose there since it pays well and it's peaceful there! You change into the outfit (outfit at the top!) It was more calm than you used to dress cause you used to dress uterally ridiculous. After you finished changing you headed out your house and into your car, you drove off to the library.

~20 minutes later~

You finally arrived at the library and your co-worker Jackie was freaking out about the news.

"Y/N!! Y/N!! did you hear?! Did you did you?!?!?" She asked you with fear and eximent filling her voice.

"Hear what?" You asked as you placed you hands on your hips, Jackie has always been energetic kinda like a puppy.

"Micheal Myers escaped last night!!" She yelled out at you, you looked at her confused you felt like the name of familiar but you did really care.

"I don't know who that I'd but to be honest I don't really care." You shrugged as you walked into work and behind the check out counter, you started sorting books and handed them to Jackie who brought them to their right spot. You saw a tall man with a white mask and navy blue boiler suit on, it was Halloween day do you didn't really mind it.

"Hello sir, do you need help finding anything?" You questioned, he nodded and started using sign language to communicate. Thank God you knew how to sign also.

**" where can I find documents on micheal myers"** the man signed to you

**"let me show you, follow me."** you signed back, he was impressed but his facial expression didn't change at all. His blue eyes felt so familiar but you couldn't think of what they reminded you of. You two went into the way back where all the documents were and then you guys walked back to the front.

**"is this it"** you signed to him, he nodded and you gave them to him

**"please have them back by the end of the week."** he nodded once again and walked out, he loved you and he missed you. Ever since he got taken away from you he would look at the little stars and hearts you drew on the clown mask, they slowly started fading away over the months and thay made him feel alone and sad now that he didn't have anything to remember you with except his memory. He escaped yesterday and went to your old house first, he was going to kill whoever was in there but found out it was you! You never left Haddonfield and he was so happy you didn't, he only watched you that night and then went out to kill this morning. Once he got back and didn't see you he panicked for a quick second, he looked all around Haddonfield and finally found you in the library. He knew he couldn't just go in there and get nothing that would make you suspicious or he thought, you literally could care less if someone just randomly went inside and then went out. He got documents about himself to see what type of shit loomis was talking and then left.

Its 2AM and I have a massive headache so more tmrw if my mom doesn't bother me xx💋