part 8: azuka,viano and nezwa

Azuka was a lion hybrid between human and lion he is from lab to test on DNA which was also same goes for viano an owl hybrid but he is a demon meanwhile nezwa is just a normal demon with human form.

Alright enough explained let's get to the story!

LEGO!

Azuka was at his room he is a successful between hybrid and human he just looking at his phone chatting with viano and nezwa

~at chat with two demons~
Azuka:helllloooo
Viano:hey azuka ^^
Nezwa:geez don't sent like 99+ message.
Azuka:I think that from other groups chat and someone ig
Viano:yeah nezwa you should check your message often.
Nezwa:I can't because we'll my brother always block me when I hold my phone like doing chores hunting and stuff ugh-
Viano: don't worry everything be fine!
Nezwa:alr alr..
~azuka close his phone~
Azuka after close his phone a loud sound could be heard outside his room he of course have access to the lab anything due been "tamed" he open his room door and use his noise to locate to smell anything he smells smoke and decided to run towards it.
When he reached the place he saw a smoke revealed a portal until he heard someone "AZUKA DON'T GO OVER THERE!" One of the scientists called azuka to not go to the portal "why? What wrong?" Azuka questions the scientists "is dangerous-" the scientists word was cut off when azuka feet begin to move on his own azuka confused why but his body told him too until eventually his entire body got suck in.

~with Mp~
Mp was training with monkie king while monkey king just watched them it seem like he had trained mk well to the point that he good at "teaching" mp was focusing on her attack as well monkey king kept watching until he heard mk voice "um monkey king are you okay?" Mk ask monkey king while giving a tap on his shoulder which gives monkey king a shock "oh hey bud!" Mk look at mp and his future self training with each other.

~after the training~
Mp sit down meanwhile monkie king sit aside with mk "hey future me you are so good at teaching her" mk have a smile monkie king know him well because is him in past "well you basically say that to your well future self hah" monkie king gave a little laugh at mk "hey um monkie king can you please explain me who is monkey king and we'll Macaque?" Mp questions her mentor "well basically monkey king on the throne and Macaque was something and after that I take the throne that all you need to know okay" monkie king was more mature due to how much pressure and his old journey teach him something. "Oh okay then"

~at onyx lab~
Onyx had done one piece of the portal now she need more but she thinks to complete marina memories first then others then suddenly a portal above at her head glowing and shove out azuka which azuka the hit onyx azuka notice this and immediately get up and look at onyx who flat on floor "hey onyx you good-" azuka look at onyx with worries face "good thing you didn't kill me" onyx get up "hey btw where are we???" Azuka ask onyx while looking around "oh it just a lab and we stuck in the past-" Azuka immediately stun as if something hit him "we at WHAT?!" Azuka eyes wide open he can't believe it he stuck at the past "yeah is very hard to believe but you do stuck in past" onyx reply "THEN WE MUST ESCAPE!" Azuka shake onyx shoulder "okay but I also try which what I'm working now" onyx doing the "side eye" on azuka.

Viano is at palace a hybrid between owl and a human he is demon born in rich family.
Viano was at his room reading a novel he like to read his favourite novel romance,war and real history is his favourite type of book while reading a word on his book it looks like some kind of word to summon something he read it "please take me somewhere to the past" viano read it out loud until a fire above his feet begin to take over his body and immediately teleport to the sewer where the future spider camp.
"VIANO!" Viano look around to see azuka was standing with onyx azuka run towards viano and jump and hug him "hey azuka you miss me?" Viano ask nervously "YEAH I'M GLAD YOU HERE!" Azuka purr.

Nezwa is a demon normal demon to say at least come from long ancient descended from the dangerous one to say at least but his power aren't that we'll been awake.

Nezwa was at forest he practices his power with his brother "you doing great so far" his brother compliment nezwa thinking what if he he try some of his new power
Nezwa without thinking much more decided to test his new power "brother wha-" nezwa summon a orb which then the orb break a glowing light cover nezwa face and his brother.

Nezwa felt dizzy and got up slowly he look at his surroundings only to be find by monkie king "oh hey little bud what you doing here?" Monkie king ask nezwa "wait what- um oh! Hello monkie king" nezwa immediately bow "hey bud you don't need to bow like that" nezwa was not familiar with his surroundings "um monkie king where are we?" Nezwa ask "oh you don't know we are at past" monkie king response "wait- WHAT! Oh no monkie king please don't tell me this is some kind of prank" nezwa ask angrily he didn't believe him because he always play pranks oh him "no bud no prank this time we literally at the past" monkie king gave a tap on nezwa head he didn't sure about it until he heard someone "um future me?" Mk ask behind monkie king while holding the staff. Now nezwa believe him but how he gonna be back?

~end of part 6~

Hey is me! Sorry if this rush up because we'll I wanna keep this alive but yeah please supporting me I appreciate since I'm small fanfic writer still learning tho
Okay bai! Love y'all!
-writer