part 6:the one and only monkie king!

(mk is now been called monkie king while the the normal mk is called mk monkie king is mk future self)

Monkie king pov:
My head hurt is like I'm falling from the ceiling "grr my head" as I tried to remember something i felt voices " monkie king!monkie king!"is like the voices of.. marina I tried to reach out but my vision is to blurry and pass out.

~time skip~
Monkie king awake as he open his eyes and clear adjust his vision he saw the kids that he take care of the spiders and two.. children as soon he realised someone is missing..MP?! His successor was missing and immediately he panicking to find mp but little he knows mp was at the back eating some Noddle monkie king relax for a bit "so is this future mk?" Mei ask to onyx "well yeah he is but he seem little bit dizzy I suppose" onyx sure monkie king was old but he is immortal somehow but still can be sick "wait a minute if my future self was no longer name mk but instead monkie king?"mk questions monkie king gave a tap back of mk head "yeah you did kiddo" monkie king gave a smile "oh mr.future mk what do I look like!" Mei smile at monkie king "um idk I haven't visited you for a long time and we'll we kinda um far".

~time skip~
Mk call monkey king and Macaque to come at the Noddle shop both of the monkies immediately ask why but mk say is surprise.

~when monkey king and Macaque came~

Monkey king came at the Noddle shop and Macaque came out from the walls "so what-" monkey king stun when he see monkie king Macaque was eyes wide "um hey monkey king and Macaque I haven't see you in long time ever since I became monkey king haha-" monkie king was look at mp who just curious at Macaque and monkey king "um kid what the meaning of this?" Monkey king ask "oh nothing just um so meet my future self I think I become new monkey king in future?" Mk akwardly explain it to monkey king "so this is what you become just like wukong in future" macaque gave a tap on mk shoulder "wait a sec if mk become monkie king then what happened to me?" Monkey king look at monkie king to make sure his real "um monkie king who are there" mp look at monkie king curious about monkey king and Macaque "well buddy that is um how do I say this again oh! Yeah monkey king and six eared Macaque" monkie king say to mp "oh okay then"

"So when our adventures begin?" Onyx says "heh right now" monkie king says while holding the staff.

Heya everybody is me so I wanted the story had vent and maybe some backstory and stuff idk I keep going until the story complete or maybe other story begins