Field Trip

As I arrived at Midtown High, i overheard a commotion "Get up Parker!, Get Up!" Flash Thompson shouted beating up Peter again. Seeing that situation i quickly run towards them

"Flash!, Stop It!" I shouted as I pushed Flash aside and I quickly went to check on Peter. "Pete, are you, ok?".

Glancing at me Peter said "Harry, You shouldn't have got involved" .

"You are my friend... of course I will stand by your side. Stay here!" I said before looking at Flash and his goons gathering around us.

"So you need a large group of people to bully just one person, Flash?" i stated

"I am enough to deal with you Osborn and why you want to waste your time with that nerd rather than hanging out with us? You can do better!" said Flash.

I replied "I prefer friends like Peter anytime compared to bullies like you guys. And I hate bullies!" I replied.

As they surrounded us Mrs Sonada, our biology teacher called out "Flash and Harry is everything ok here? Is everyone ready for our field trip?".

Flash replied "We are ok" as he walked by he pushed me aside.

"Good, get into the bus we need to go already" said Mrs Sonada.

Helping Peter up, I said "Pete lets get ready. Next time if they bully you again tell me, we are friends and we should always stand together, ok?.

Looking at Peter he looked distracted and was staring at a pretty girl named Elizabeth "Liz" Toomes. Smiling i said "I know you like Liz for a long time but you should talk to her first and be closer to her as a friend first before you decide to ask her out".

Peter stuttered as he replied "I don't like her.. I don't even know what to talk about".

"Pete, you can always joke around and say any quip that comes into your mind when you are nervous. Just relax and don't worry so much about it. We need to get ready to go, let's go bro!" I answered back

...

As the same as the movies and comics as Peter was taking photographs of the school field, he is then bitten by a genetically modified engineered spider. I quickly caught the spider and hid the spider in a small box. A huge commotion occurred as Peter fainted, during this moment I went and wiped out all the security cameras. Soon the trip was cut short due to the incident and everyone went home early.

...

"Bernard, i am sleeping in tonight, please do not disturb me, ok" I inform Bernard feeling excited.

"Yes, sir! Please have a good rest, sir!" Bernard replied.

As i entered my room i quickly prepared myself "Lets do this"

I let the spider bite my hand before putting it into the spider enclosure. Minutes later I suffered a huge headache and excruciating pain all throughout my body before I fainted due to exhaustion.

...

With a jerk I woke up and I found myself sticking to the ceiling with everything upside down. As I tried to come down i accidentally lost control before falling onto the bed heavily and crashing the bed. At this moment I shouted "Yahooooooo!"