𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

a ring of the doorbell took winona from watching her show. pausing stranger things, which she was rewatching, winona opened the door.

"tommy." she said, "come in." she allowed tommy to walk in. ruffles was excited to see a familiar face. "what brings you to my abode?"

"are you performing tonight?" "yeah, i have my first solo concert tonight at the royal albert hall. it's a pretty big deal. i was going to invite everyone."

"including george?" "what? how did you know?" "your second video, the phas one that you uploaded yesterday. you were awfully close to him the entire time."

"have you come to berate me for making friends?" winona squinted, getting tommy a glass of water, "there's nothing. we're friends." "that's what i said about kalarnie and yet, we've been dating for just under a year."

winona sipped at her own water, tommy followed suit, "i should be the one giving you relationship advic, simons." "i'm not giving advice." "what are you doing then? this could have easily been talked about over discord."

"i'm telling you that you're falling for george!" "how would you know? i've never had a crush on anyone before." "you and george were laughing at each others horrible jokes. only people who like eachother do that."

winona nodded as she finished her water. "and that's supposed to indicate it? why else have you arrived at my doorstep, simons?" "we're hanging out at alton towers. if we leave now, we should get there at nine."

her face lit up, "sometimes i forget you live two floors above me." "it's great, isn't it?" he grinned and winona shook her head, scoffing. she quickly ran to jacks room.

he was sat there editing so she ripped his headphones from his head. "what do you want?" his english was very hard to distinguish due to the muffled, strong accent he spoke in.

"i'm going to alton towers with tommy. i'll be back soon." "don't you have a concert?"

"thank you for the concern, jack, but we'll only be there a few hours. i have to set up and stuff."

she wished goodbye and jack wished good luck. the two then made their way to winona's little convertible.

it was a sleek vw and she had gotten very lucky from the price. 12,000 for a car that had only been used once or twice. winona fell in love with the deep maroon and had to buy it right away.

"to alton towers?" "to alton towers!" the two laughed and winona told tommy to put on whatever he wanted.

"do you want normal music or a musical?" "stick on a musical." tommy scanned through his spotify and tapped a song.

the familiar voice of the crowd filled winona up with a smile. "the greatest showman. i watched that with jack the other night. i remember seeing it at the cinemas; the experience was unlike any other."

"i don't think i ever saw it at the theatres." tommy admitted. "i haven't actually seen it, matter of fact."

winona's eyes went wide, "really? that'll have to change." "we can watch it at mine? kalarnie is hanging out with angel after the concert and i'm not doing anything." "i'd be more than glad to."

--

tommy and winona stared at the smiler. "i know how you felt about this last time and i'm not letting you pussy out, simons. come on." tommy tried to take his hand away but winona managed to nab it before late. "come on, tom. this is the last ride before i go and set up for tonight. i'll tell you the set list if you come on with me." tommy's eyes lit up a little.

"i hate you so much, win." "you fucking love me, come on." they boarded the coaster and time had seemed to fly for both parties.

--

winona checked out the set list for the night.

lars from mars
set list 30.1.23

somewhere only we know
float forever
blue hair
light switch
christmas kids
sunflower
oah
fine
give me some love
santeria
left and right
that's hilarious
my way
only love can hurt like this

winona felt her phone vibrate and checked who was calling her, "george?"

"i really want to wish you luck for tonight." "you aren't coming?" "oh, i am. i just know that you're nervous and i wanted to wish you luck."

she blushed.

"that was lovely. i have to go set up and do some vocal stuff. see you tonight." winona looked at her phone after the call ended and she giggled. silencing her phone, she laid it down in the small greenroom before walking out on the stage.

over 5000 people would be seeing her perform tonight and if that wasn't a dream; what was?

"ready?" she heard someone from her earpiece ask. winona nodded, standing infront of a microphone, sharing a thumbs up.

--

hearing excited chatter only made her nervous, winona was shaking.

soon, she was told to run on stage and winona obliged.

finn speaks
ik this is annoying to hear but if you enjoyed please vote :) it may be the first proper george clarkey fic on here but it'll still help out a shit ton !!