vol 1

vol 1
The sub is laying on the bed wearing nothing playing with herself as the Dom peaks through the door listening to the moans and groans on the sub on the bed playing with what belongs to the Dom only makes the Dom more agitated the Dom opens the door walk up behind the sub and states at them playing they slowly take off there belt and wrap there buckle round there knuckles as the sub looks up at the Dom with eyes quickly filling with the fear of being caught the Dom smerks and winks at the sub she quickly teys to cover up sitting up on the bed the Dom hardly whips her from behind and says "don't think yoy can stop becuae I'm here keep going slut" he grabs her legs and pulss them apart pulling out the cuffs and rope from the best side draw slowly tying the subs legs open and wasit down so they can't get off the bed only leaving there hands free the Dom grabs a knife out of the draw next and a perminant marker he climbs on top of the sub leans Ibto them and wispers in his softest voice "who's daddy's lirrle slut you wanna stop when I come in huh well if I got to help you know don't I" he writes across there head in all capitals whore then worlds there way down to the brests slowly kissing the nipples before he decides to mark them up they wrote along there chest "daddy's girl" "my slut" "my fuck toy" "cum bucket" they draw a massive arrow down the the subs pussy and write above it fuck here the Dom stands up puts the perminar marker down and swaps it for the knife and slowly and Deaply carves there Initals into the subs thigh leaving the blood run down the subs thighs the Dom put eveythinf away and gets up and stands over the Dom quivering in anticipation to what the Dom is going to do next the Dom looks over with a evil grin on his face takes off his top and climbs on top pinning the subs hands above there head slowly kissing there neck leaving marks as they go along and slowly working there way down leaving a nother intial on the subs Brest in hickeys as they make there way down to the lower of the subs stomach they look up grab the subs face look them in the eyes and says "oh darlin you ready to have a little fun becuae yoy should know once I start I decide when we Finnish not yoy no matter how many times yoy cum got it" the Dom kisses up and down the subs thighs edging the sub kissing closer and closer to the subs pussy lickying around it teasing them at this point the sub is mkving there hips teyinf to get the toung on the wrote spot the Dom grabs the subs hips and pushes them down and slowly starts to suck and lick the subs clit getting harder and harder wirb every kiss the Dom puts his hand on there lower thigh and then creeps it up and slowly starts pushing two fingers in and pushes them in and up and out and down in and up in a claw motjlion applying more pressure as the Dom goes on as the Dom feels the sub getting close they only go harder and harder even once the sub has come they don't stop building up pressure as all that can be heard is The subs moans and whimpers in the background the Dom stays getting more and more agrresive wirh Evey passing second the sub cumming over and over again as the sub gets louder the dom takes his spare hand up and grips her neck and takes there mouth away looks up flicking there hair out of there face" now come on darlin be quiet other wise il have to stop giving you head" they go back down trying to continue giving the sub head but the sub just canr keep quiet a small grin appears on there face as they realise what the dom is going to do to them the Dom stands up strips off and makes the sub watch ad the dom jerks off watching over the subs body the dom teases the sub by puttinf it near there mouth and as the sub teys to kiss it the dom pulls away he gets on top of the sub tying there hands down finally and grabbing there hair the sub now realsing whats gonna happend there eyes quicly fill with fear while the doms fill with excitment they slowly push the head of there dick into the subs mouth sliding ot right back and out speeding up extreamly fastly pushing as deep down as possible the subs eye fill with tears the dom slams there head back and forth the subs tears running down there face smudging there make up all over the sub the dom slaps them across the side off the face leaving a nice big hand mark and the sub a important lesson he pulls out leaving a mess in the subs face he leans over and aggressive makes our with the sub as he grinds the sub feels his hard dick going around there pussy he slowly rubs it up and down the outside pushing it harder against the clit he teases them by sliding it to far up and then he takes her by suppise and slams it inside as deep as possible the Dom feels the loud moan and shock come out of the subs mouth he pulls it nearly all the way out and then all the way back in he feels every moan snd groan as they make up so dose the sub both struggling for breath the don builds up speed and picks the knife up pushing it agaisnt there neck he laughs and goes we can do better than that cant we now love he pulls a loaded revolver now and says keep moaning and i wont shoot he gets more and more aggressive he feels how wet she is dripping out as he steadily and hardly fucks her he slowly rubs her clit with his spare hand as she cums again the Dom slightly pulls the triggrt leaving the clip go off scarinf the sub the dom laughs and goes guess wich chamber the bullets in he gets fastet and faster as the sub just loses all control he pulls away and slaps them across the face grabbing it at rhe same time and says "you ready to be filled my little slut we all know uou been watinf for it for a while"