Instead of him complaining about the bubble tea Lu Han claimed to bring, he found himself saying,"D-don't just change there, go to the comfort room! Where is your decency?!"

Lu Han guffawed while he changed into a very comfortable pair of cotton shorts that reached just below his knee. "What's the matter with you? We're both boys, geez. It's not like I have cooties or something. And besides, you might really hold me hostage in the bathroom. Such a brat." He tsked to himself.

"I heard that!" Sehun narrowed his eyes and took a seat on a nearby couch. But really... what was the matter with him? They're both boys. Why was it that Sehun became so disturbed?

Sehun rapidly shook his head. He started talking to himself in hushed whispers."Maybe I just drank too much bubble tea, that's all. But seriously, Lu Han hyung is so-"

"What are you murmuring about?" Lu Han finished changing his clothes and tossed his wet ones to the laundry basket, not caring at all if they got mixed with the dry ones- something Sehun was very obsessive-compulsive about.

He scooted closer to Sehun on the love seat couch, curious of what Sehun was taking about. To his surprise, Sehun scooted away from him instead. Which was nothing like the normal one Lu Han knows.

"I uhm... I said those things out loud?" Sehun mumbled in a very inaudible voice.

That's strange, Lu Han thought. Sehun barely mumbles. Let alone speak in a very soft voice. He's more of a complainer to me and he has a very big mouth that spews annoying things and has a habit of bragging about himself.

"Yes, and you said something about Lu Han hyung?" Lu Han was dangerously close to Sehun by now. His pair of doe eyes were twinkling in a rather naughty way, and Sehun didn't like every single bit of it. "By the way, how many times to I have to tell you to call me Ge."

Sehun shook his head in disbelief. He was approximately six inches apart from Lu Han's face and all he could talk about was calling him Ge? The younger boy backed a few good inches away from him, his heart beat defeaning his ears... it has never been this fast before.

"I could b-barely get the M-mandarin pronunciation right... what if we watch a movie instead?" Sehun made an excuse to turn away from the boy and picked up the remote control to start surfing among the channels.

Lu Han started to fuss about in rapid Mandarin, which left Sehun very confused.

His roommate is Chinese, and Sehun wondered if he should be in the Chinese university across their own university instead. But Lu Han ended up here in a Korean school. Not that Sehun was complaining. This day, he found Lu Han's Beijing accent a little too sexy for his own liking.

Lu Han smiled tiredly. "But I want you to call me Lu-ge~" he whined, contrary to his actions- he was not acting like a big brother at all. "C'mon," he put his hands on Sehun's chin to face him.

"W-what now..." Sehun whispered. His eyes were locked with Lu Han's in an intense manner and his fingers suddenly started to sweat until he dropped the remote control on the soft cushion.

"You need me to teach you how to pronouce some words in Mandarin." Lu Han put his hand down and Sehun instantly missed his touch. Strange. Sehun mentally shook that thought off. He was creeping himself a bit.

"No, it's fi-"

"Just look at my lips and listen to my diction, and soon you'll get the hang of it." Lu Han instructed, putting one hand on top of Sehun's left knee. The bad thing was, Sehun was just wearing a pair of shorts which hems were an inch above the knee. So it meant that Lu Han really touched him, and the newfound shivers came after that.